• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

RWBY

tumblr_o2b59pg5Mo1r93ft6o1_1280.png

So are f***ed up limbs gonna be like a thing with Yang? First Mercury's leg, now her own arm...

Think of all the deaths, limb separations, scar creations, flashbacks, surprise revivals, time skips, lore explanation episodes, training arcs, friendship, despair, hope, change of voice actors, fight choreographies, tears, and cheesy puns that await us.

Just like one of those Chinese cartoons.

I would watch Kill la RWBY.
...of course at this point the show is Kill RWBY.

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
*starts punching a punching bag*

MOther.....ok after this past Sunday's episode and waching reactions, I noticed one had livestreamed his reaction and put it on youtube within hours of sponsors getting it.

I could not wait on this week's episode so I found him on Youtube and just finished Volume 3...which we must now realistically call the END of SEASON 1.

No spoilers (except there is a scene after the credits), not even a spoiler tag from me...but I was wanting to cuss a blue streak.

Saw some spoilers for the latest episode...

Nothing is sacred.

well all i have to say right now is

Team RNJR let's go ;__;

God damnit why! WHYYYYY! You just had to rip my heart out and stomp on it 1 more time did you, you bastards! Now proceeding to crawl up in the fetal position and cry in the corner! I hate you Miles and Kerry! I hate you soooooo much! Shut up, EVERYTHINGS FINE!!!!

God damnit why! WHYYYYY! You just had to rip my heart out and stomp on it 1 more time did you, you bastards! Now proceeding to crawl up in the fetal position and cry in the corner! I hate you Miles and Kerry! I hate you soooooo much! Shut up, EVERYTHINGS FINE!!!!

This was NOT MILES AND KERRY who made these decisions. This was Monty Oum who did.

This show was his baby Miles & Kerry helped him make the fine detailed decisions. We are looking at Monty's choices before we lost him.

WTF!? OMG, PYRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, that was very tragic dead ;^;
She really dead or "travel into new dimension"? (;﹏;)

A little question
who is the "white woman" in the end? Is the evil bitch with pretty legs or a new villain?

Last edited:
A little question
who is the "white woman" in the end? Is the evil bitch with pretty legs or a new villain?

The credits had her listed as Salem. Given her narrations, she definitely sounds like a villain.

Reactions: Shamash-Nui
The credits had her listed as Salem. Given her narrations, she definitely sounds like a villain.
Kind of makes me think of Abysmals from Kantai Collection.

A little question
She's the narrator from the first episode, the mysterious Queen that Cinder works for, and possibly ruler of the Grimm

All praise Monty Oum.

Season 1 of RWBY has now officially ended, and we all want more.

Sucks we have to wait til RTX for the first news of Season 2 Volume 1

Volume 3 finally justified being a RWBY fan since day one for me.