• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

RWBY

6XTqx86.png
I'm done man, I'm done, fucking done

I'll see you guys in the next solar system

Am I the only one who thought Roman's death was lame as fuck?I hope somehow he's still alive,he was too cool.

Nah, about Roman, that man is super dead.

In fact, the only reason he was in the show longer than Episode 1 was because of his popularity with the fans and his amazing VA and charm.

(Confirmed on 2/12/16, RWBY Marathon)

Last edited:
Christ being a redhead in the world of RWBY just isn't good news anymore is it

Racists~

Also someone draw pre quartered Penny in boy shorts thanks <3

I just realized its gonna make me sad when I listen to "Shine" and "Dream Come True"

dammit ;-;

Not to mention Cold from the Volume 3 SOundtrack. That one does Double Duty, for Jaune referring to Pyrrah...and the Fanbase on Monty.

Ever wanted to make love to someone while simultaneously beating them with heavy objects? That's what I feel right now about everyone who worked on RWBY ever right now.

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
At least we now know what Cinder's Fatality would be in a RWBY Mortal Kombat game.

And on a more serious note, when will Yang get her robot arm?

Well look at it this way, for Yang to get the Robot arm, right now she would have to Journey to Atlas. She is in no shape to do so mentally.

Yang needs a major boost to get her confidence back, badly, and we need to get her and Blake working together again, and Adam Taurus, the sick psycho needs to be stopped.

We will have a time jump people, where Team RNJR/RRNJ (Ranger/Orange) will be at the end of the time jump we do not know.

Well look at it this way, for Yang to get the Robot arm, right now she would have to Journey to Atlas. She is in no shape to do so mentally.

Yang needs a major boost to get her confidence back, badly, and we need to get her and Blake working together again, and Adam Taurus, the sick psycho needs to be stopped.

We will have a time jump people, where Team RNJR/RRNJ (Ranger/Orange) will be at the end of the time jump we do not know.
Spoiler your spoilers. XC

Its been 48 hours and we're on a completely different page. I'd say we're clear.

So I've been trying to look into anything related to Silver eyes as a legend, and so far haven't turned up much. I have a couple of ideas rattling around in my head. First, I don't think this is a maiden power, but rather a story of a legendary hunter lineage (thinking the Belmont family or the Van Helsing family) who sought to hunt those who would hunt humanity. This sorta ties into Hunters/Huntresses in general but I guess Qrow is saying Ruby is born to be the elite of the elite. Another parallel I found was from the manga Claymore, which all members of the Claymore group had silver eyes who hunted demons. There could be some relation with this as well.

Qrow confirmed that this was a hereditary trait Ruby got from birth from her mother's side (which also begs the question of Yang's eyes turning red when angered, which she possibly also got from her mother. I say possibly because her eyes aren't permanent red.) Eh, I'm throwing around theories again speculating what all this means. LET THE OFFSEASON THEORY-CRAFTING BEGIN!!

Had a feeling Ruby would have the 'hidden power' troupe. Almost forgot about it since she really didn't do anything until the last few episodes this volume. Also Pyrrha is confirmed KIA for good. Apparently her VA said her story ends here. Surprised Jaune looked composed [at least on the outside] when they were leaving, but then again there was at least a season timeskip it looks like since Ruby and others were recovering. Should be some good character development since his love interest became ash. Yang definitely needs more time though since she is just mentally dead.

RWBY is broken up the first time since they formed too. Blake very likely feels guilty as fuck getting Yang heavily injured [indirectly] and ditched with the 'everything around me gets hurt so I need to leave for now' mentally. Weiss is pretty much on house arrest, but I can see her eventually sneaking out if not broken out.

Oh another big bad tease at the end. Next set of episodes will be interesting.

Here is Monty Oum the creator of RWBY on the new Gootecks and Mike Ross show. At 12:50 he starts talking about how he wants Labzero and @Mike_Z to make a RWBY fighting game.
I really want to see that idea come to light, Lab Zero making a RWBY fighting game.

I think I finally got the full lyrics for "Divide"

Does it feel good knowing you tried?
Knowing that all that remains
Is the slow, cold, cruel deaths
Of the fools that will all die in vain?
How does it feel knowing your efforts will fail?
All that you built will be torn down
The hope of your people assailed.

Send your guardians, they will fail
Legends and Heroes will crumble and fall
You will NOT prevail.
When allied together, a threat they display
Divide them with doubt. It will all wash away
One spark can incite their hope
And ignite the hearts of their weary souls
I WILL EXTINGUISH THAT FLAME.

Form your armies, dream your dreams
Make your plans and plot your schemes
Send your fighters one and all
Then in battle watch them
FALL

It was you who ended their lives
Bade them to dig their own graves
With your dark, sick, cruel design
Convinced them the world could be saved
HAVE YOU NO SHAME?!
Signing them up for your war
Trained them to fight what they can't beat
Your sins are what they'll pay for

Sacrifice them for your needs.
Slaughter is coming, the end drawing near
You'll REGRET your deeds
Legends and Fairy Tales scattered in time
Maidens and Kingdoms wrapped up in a been a lie!
These children you mislead, you'll watch them all bleed
They will not bring victory

DIVIDE THEM!

Tear them apart!
Sever their trust, it will strangle their hearts!

INSIDE THEM!

Plant seeds of doubt
Hope will be smothered, they'll turn on each other
Hatred will spread! Suspicion and doubt!
Friendships denied while allegiances die
The taste will be sweet when you get what you've earned
As I watch.
You.
BURN.

Last edited:
It's rough, reading the Twitter for The_JenBrown, the twitter for Pyrra's VA.

She knew from the Moment she took the role. Monty told her Pyrra's Fate 3 years ago.

New Roman Torchwick action figure.
wood-ashes-x.jpg
Whoops, or maybe it was the new Pyrrha figure...kinda hard to tell the difference now.

Something to make Headcrab despair

HER SYMBOL WAS A DEATH FLAG THE WHOLE TIME

1455640799109.gif

I remember back at the end of volume 2 when it seemed that Adam was replacing Torchwick on Cinder's group, I thought a good team name would be "ACME" for the zany antics Wily E Coyote would do.

Reactions: MarioToast
for w/e reason I never watched after the credits of volume 2 so I just recently found out that they actually showed Raven's face

Oh shit they actually showed that?Now I feel dumb.

I remember back at the end of volume 2 when it seemed that Adam was replacing Torchwick on Cinder's group, I thought a good team name would be "ACME" for the zany antics Wily E Coyote would do.
And the antics of Cinder's group and the White Fang are just as zany and lighthearted.

I'm fearful of what will happen during the later Volumes if each Volume gets darker and darker like the first three...

Let's just pray Ruby doesn't need to see friends die every time she needs to use her glowy eye-wings.

Word from RT is that RWBY has hit the darkest they will reach with this volume.

Well let's review the damage this volume

- four character deaths [one baddie three goodies although one of them could potentially come back, but as of now still considered dead]
- multiple characters got injured [mostly goodies where one even lost an arm]
- one character notably gone missing
- RWBY are all split up
- Yang in particular is depressed as fuck not to mention her image was tarnished in the tournament.
- No doubt Ironwood's military is in shambles thanks to the hacking + Mercury videotaping/pics will hurt public image.
- Baddies pretty much 'won' with that whole scheme even if Ruby's chunni BS helped a bit at the end.
- Beacon and surrounding area became a danger zone with ton of grim including the giant one that is frozen
- Big baddie revealed in end aiming to snuff out any remaining form of resistance

Pretty sure I missed a few more details, but this was top of head.

It's not like RWBY won't go dark again it just likely won't top this volume which literally went to hell in the last few episodes. Very different compared to volume 2 where it had the 'goodies saved the day' vibe at the end.

Reactions: MarioToast