• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

SATURDAY NIGHT SALT

I'm still on competitive hiatus, anyway. However, I wouldn't be able to do much anyway, since I lent my stick to a friend so he could up his SG game. I mean, there's a 360 stick here, but it's a square gate, and the buttons are kinda wonky.

Anywho, @Night Phyre, I might pop in for lobbies on occasion (if I'm not working), but I won't do any major stream stuff til at least June.

Since my owl gif might not have been the most informative, I'd like to clarify that I'm game for a set with @Flotilla whenever.

The event starts at 4 am for me because timezones but hey, I occasionally stay up to such hours anyway, might as well do it for a reason once.

I'm glad you tagged me, because I was just going to tell you that May 10th is probably not going to work for me. Our local monthly tournament is going to be that day. I'm still down to play you, I haven't done a SNS yet and I would like too, but its not going to work that day.

Does a week from that day (May 17th) work?
SNS only happens every two weeks, and regardless of whether I'm available or not, SG has become a complete chore to play, and I don't think I can stand a full month more.

Retirement comes early, I guess.

SNS only happens every two weeks, and regardless of whether I'm available or not, SG has become a complete chore to play, and I don't think I can stand a full month more.

Been there, man. A little time off when you're sick of the game is always a good idea.

It's just video games, after all.

Reactions: RetroStation
I understand what all these words mean individually, but they make no sense when put together
I...I think they mean they want to take like 5 minute break

You're the one that challenged me so its up to you dude. If the game isn't fun for you anymore its not fun for you anymore.

Reactions: C-BusGreatSage
You're gonna talk shit to someone like me and than go for someone like MMDS?!

DAMN

#EC
Yo that top player circle jerk. I'm in it now...

Reactions: gllt
Shirt domination... first Duck then ZA WARUDO! o_O'

@RetroStation I owe you a runback from our set on WYL. No rush, of course. You're on hiatus and my PC is up on blocks until my replacement mobo arrives.

Hopefully no magic Threshers this time.

@RetroStation I owe you a runback from our set on WYL. No rush, of course. You're on hiatus and my PC is up on blocks until my replacement mobo arrives.

Hopefully no magic Threshers this time.
We'll see. I'm apparently shit-tier when playing with a stick that isn't my own (i.e. a non-octogate stick), and my stick is in my friend's care. I probably won't ask for it back until at least June. I really have to give this game a break and re-evaluate my approach. I'm getting way too salty, even with not-blowout sets.

Im still down to do stuff. pause that. Still down to fight Stuff

I want my shirt.

I'm down of Saturday. This saturday right?

BRO! Sigh. Done with you.

Not really but you are a pro at dodging.
I should be good for tomorrow night. If you wanna stream, we can do it then. Or we can settle this at ECT if you going.
I GOT SKILLS!

I should be good for tomorrow night. If you wanna stream, we can do it then. Or we can settle this at ECT if you going.
I GOT SKILLS!

We can settle this at ECT if you plan on buying my plane ticket, housing me, paying for my food and managing my other general needs. Then yeah. We should be good.

Reactions: Icky
I can boogie on the 10th.

I can boogie too but I dont see how that relates to SNS

Clearly you have much to learn in the art of boogie.

Hi who wants a piece

I'm down this Saturday, as I'll get home early from work.

Night Phyre vs POS Industries, both on skype while playing

Night Phyre vs POS Industries, both on skype while playing
I am totally ok with this, just not for SNS. We'll set up something special, if need be.