• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

SATURDAY NIGHT SALT

Can I make Krye look free as fuck on the 26th or something?

NOTE: I don't really mean this I think we're about the same skill level.

Can I make Krye look free as fuck on the 26th or something?
I dunno, can you?
You cannot, because Krye won on Saturday and has to go through a mandatory 1-event cool off period. He can come back on the 10th of May.

Even if I crush his dreams beyond a shadow of a doubt? Because he has not even seen my final form.

That sucks who else wants to fight then? I want shirt or something so you're all weenies and should fight me unless you're square which you are.

So, is this where we can try to suggest music for the Night Phyre playlist?

wait, we can request stuff for the song list?

There's certainly nothing stopping you from asking.
BQLHvlv.png

There's certainly nothing stopping you from asking.

Can we request our own theme songs and get them to play after winning the set? We need to be more WWE :PUN:

Can we request our own theme songs and get them to play after winning the set? We need to be more WWE :PUN:
This, I am ok with. You will have earned it, at that point.

You heard the man. This is the time, fellas. Bring out your worst.
Hey, now.
I'll accept a person's chosen theme music after they've been scheduled for an event.

How late does this run? I would like to get a set in, but I don't get home til about 11:15 EST.

How late does this run? I would like to get a set in, but I don't get home til about 11:15 EST.
If you went 3rd, you could possibly be on time to make it. We start at 10pm, and each match takes about 30-45 min.

I would really like to, but I would not like to be late and keep ya'll waiting. If you think it would be cool, though, I would be down to do a match with whomever.

What are the restrictions on song choice? Does this mean that if I ever manage to win again on stream, I can subject people to the worst song I can possibly find, and mute the stream while everyone else suffers through 40 minutes of awful and repetitive discordant guitar "riffs"?

(Actually, non-metalheads would probably categorize just about everything I listen to as "awful and repetitive discordant guitar noise", but I'm not referring to that, heh.)

What are the restrictions on song choice? Does this mean that if I ever manage to win again on stream, I can subject people to the worst song I can possibly find, and mute the stream while everyone else suffers through 40 minutes of awful and repetitive discordant guitar "riffs"?

(Actually, non-metalheads would probably categorize just about everything I listen to as "awful and repetitive discordant guitar noise", but I'm not referring to that, heh.)
In reality, I would likely bring up a banner that says something like, "ULTIMATE VICTOR - CYNICAL," and play your song for 60 seconds in the background.

I would really like to, but I would not like to be late and keep ya'll waiting. If you think it would be cool, though, I would be down to do a match with whomever.
Attempt to be the final match

After Skullbats today, I want @FuLLBLeeD . He beat me in tournament, but I beat him in casuals between rounds, so it should be a pretty good match.

Reactions: Kai
After Skullbats today, I want @FuLLBLeeD . He beat me in tournament, but I beat him in casuals between rounds, so it should be a pretty good match.

I'm down. I thought initially it was this upcoming Saturday when I'll be out of town for the St Louis Skullgirls tournament, but now that I know it will be May 10th I can do it.

I'm down. I thought initially it was this upcoming Saturday when I'll be out of town for the St Louis Skullgirls tournament, but now that I know it will be May 10th I can do it.
You're on for the 10th, then. I'll mark it down.

Back