• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Season 2 One Minute Melee - Possible Skullgirls episode, and how you can help!

Who do you want to see in an episode of OMM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
a89c05ad1e.png

You guys are all fucking dead to me.

I couldn't be happier drinks on me!

Big Band, because Big Band.

Reactions: DimitriAwsometh
Everyone that voted peacock voted wrong.

Reactions: Magma442
7.8/10, Marie isn't in the polls

I voted for Valentine because I think her style of combat would lend itself best to the presentation of One-Minute Melee (Also, imagine the matchups...), but Big Band fight would be pretty interesting too.

Reactions: zackattack27
I am not familiar with Skullgirls but I did want to help pick an character for season 2 of OMM. So that's why I came here along with a possible opponent if Big Bang wins the voting.

Last day for voting! About 10 hours left, too.
Last chance to set in stone who you want in a One Minute Melee episode!

So close between Big Band and Peacock...

One thing, please don't just decide who to use based on the winning vote. I think its important to decide on who you can find the best matchup for and who's one of the easier or more fun to animate. Of course you want to take these votes into consideration, but don't let them decide it all.

One thing, please don't just decide who to use based on the winning vote. I think its important to decide on who you can find the best matchup for and who's one of the easier or more fun to animate. Of course you want to take these votes into consideration, but don't let them decide it all.

That kind of defeats the purpose of this poll entirely though..

Also, about a half hour left before the poll closes!

That kind of defeats the purpose of this poll entirely though..
I don't mean to completely ignore this poll, but say Peacock wins (the one I voted for), but the close second, Big Band, you guys find a great matchup for, enjoy animating more, and feel overall better with that setup, I'd say go with that. Basically, take the poll, but don't let 100% decide the matchup. Obviously not saying you should use then someone who got next to no votes of course. Just throwing my opinion out.

I don't mean to completely ignore this poll, but say Peacock wins (the one I voted for), but the close second, Big Band, you guys find a great matchup for, enjoy animating more, and feel overall better with that setup, I'd say go with that. Basically, take the poll, but don't let 100% decide the matchup. Obviously not saying you should use then someone who got next to no votes of course. Just throwing my opinion out.
Acknowledged.

And the Winner is Peacock! The runner-ups re Big Band, and Eliza. Thank you all for voting! I'll try my best to make this episode filled to the brim with hype!

Mods, feel free to lock this thread if you feel the need to. And those of you who know of some good match-ups for Peacock, shoot me a PM.

Thank you all so much for your time!

Disappointed Big Band didn't get it, but Peacock should be fun. Be sure to show off her "classic" color palette and her level 3 super.

Peacock versus Mickey Mouse

Since thread hasn't updated in awhile I'll bump it.

Worth pointing out that since after the first episode of the new season of OMM, at the beginning of their videos they have a character select screen with all the shown characters that chooses the fighters.

zveSkgk.jpg

You can see Peacock in the third row from the bottom. You can also see BB hood/Bulleta in the third row from the top. If you didn't know already, SA in general tries to match their fighters that share simialr traits/themes. They both have the strongest affinity with each other in the roster.

So far in the season we had

Oni vs Kenpachi [sequel of Akuma vs Kenpachi]
Lightning vs Wonder Woman
Scorpion vs Ghost Rider
and recently Naruto vs Luffy

There are 30 characters in the roster which means 15 matches. Four matches passed so far so 22 characters in the roster haven't fought yet will be fighting in the remaining 11 matches. So eventually expect a Peacock vs BB Hood/Bulleta OMM

Nice to see a SG character among these more well known franchise faces.

Reactions: Muro