• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Secret Ponchos

Fedora_Ninja

Never asked for this.
Reaction score
Steam
Fedora Ninja
Valentine Cerebella Big Band
This thing.

Anyone playing it? On steam it's currently 40% off ($8.99) and they're doing a buy one get one free to share deal.
It's early access, so there are kinks to work out (like a tutorial... at least there's a practice room with dummies) but the character variety is pretty cool.

I don't usually bother with online games, but I'm going to add this one to my wishlist. Looks fun.

*Plus, split-screen. Already a selling point in my eyes.

The game looks sick. If a few people decide to pick it up, I could be talked into grabbing it myself.

The only thing that makes me nervous are some of the best multiplayer only games I've played were from small developers and as such... died.

Showdown Effect (8 people playing on Steam)

Shattered Horizon (2 people playing on Steam)

Lead and Gold (2 people playing on Steam)

Plain Sight (0 people playing on Steam) ... (also, holy shit was this game fun)

None were perfect, but they were generally much better than the big budget shit people pay for these days.

*Number of current players pulled from www.steamcharts.com
** The videos above were just randomly pulled without sound. They all seemed pretty legit, but if there is something wrong with them... sorry.

Well they are slotted for a ps4 release, if that means anything.
The devs look to be pretty open for feedback, especially since they hold streams where they invite people to play against them.