• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

SG Game Mode Ideas

Defend the Parasol? :^P

It's like a tower defense mini-game where you launch e-grets to defeat your opponents without allowing one touch on Parasol... or Marie.
I don't know why but I was imagining it Plants vs. Zombies-style where, instead of sun or brains, you build meter by defeating enemies for Parasoul or Panzerfaust or whoever to do a special attack.

How about a Street Fighter reference mini-game where you beat up the car from Peacock's unused animation, with her minions flying out the more damage you do.

Reactions: Fernando and musica
I want to see a combo horse game mode, where a character is selected, and then you do a combo, everyone else has a couple tries to do the combo. everyone who can't gets a letter, but if everyone gets it, the person who made the combo in the first place gets a letter, then play passes on to the next person.

Scenario mode, where you starts a fight in a predetermined situation and must win or obey certain condition

A survival mode with Marie, but instead of starting a new fight every time you defeat a character, it would come just as in a normal team fight.

Reactions: musica