• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Shin Megami Tensei and Persona

so the whole golden epilogue outfits are just getting regressed huh

This is one of the reasons I wish Atlus would just stop trying to desperately make every single game canon, it leads to details like this which only the people who would care about the story would notice. Just make it a dream game and we wouldn't have this problem.

Reactions: iLoli
Read somewhere there will be an explained reason somewhere on why they will look different then their P4G epilogue selves. Not that Narukami changed anyway lol.

Also if they can use big ass pulls to somehow make PQ canon when it could have been fine as a what if story, then dance should be no issue.

NAVW6ge.gif
This is probably one of the most awesome things I've ever seen.

For P4DAN, did they confirm if takes place before or after the arena games? And is anyone from 3 slated to appear? I haven't kept up with it too much.

So far we just know it takes place after Golden, but not sure if it happens before or after P4A or if any of the P3 crew or Labby will be in. I'm going to say Marie for sure though.

Speaking of P4DAN, the remix for Pursuing My True Self from the game has been floating around. For your listening pleasure:

dude, if Labby was in this
there would be so much moe
like, every level would cause diabeetus.
and if Nanako and Labrys had to dance together
you fall into a sugar coma.

Reactions: erkicman
As far as the epilogue outfits goes, peple do wear different outfits for different occasions, so...yeah...

For once, I'd like one of the spin off characters to actually mean a damn thing outside said spin off. Sho's ending so obviously ties to some other subplot in the future as if he'll be a protagonist himself and Labrys is just cool in general. You've got great characters that are popular and are around at this time, Atlus, use them!

Reactions: SanoBaron
I would love trailers showing Labrys and Sho each having dance styles with their weapons.

ya'll just jelly of Sho because he's more top tier than your favorite characters will ever hope to be.

but my favorite character is Yu
and he's in tripple Swag tier.
Sho's great but he's double Swag at best.

also, most people don't say Yu is their favorite.

I think you're all forgetting about a certain rock sensation that's sweeping the nation
the one the only
the man the myth the legend
Eikichi

I was talking strictly P4. And even then

Ulala and Baofu bruh.

man they can barely even rock
you know who can though

I'm surprised Atlas hasn't done on this yet based on how much they love milking P4 but here is a fan game:
tumblr_inline_nhwb0sV36x1t85yxe.png

For anyone wanting to play it.
http://www.maxiemangames.com/

Also our lovely P5 protag is on the cover of the next Persona Magazine that will be out on the 25th of this month. Perhaps there might be more news on the game when the magzine is out.
DY0AYfz.jpg

is the english version still gonna be released at the same time as the japanese or has that changed?

I think Racing All Afternoon is already out in english

is the english version still gonna be released at the same time as the japanese or has that changed?
isn't it usually the case that japanese comes out first then english a couple months later? or did they say something about releasing everything at the same time?

isn't it usually the case that japanese comes out first then english a couple months later? or did they say something about releasing everything at the same time?
didn't they say it would be out at the same time as the japanese release for americans during PSX or something?

didn't they say it would be out at the same time as the japanese release for americans during PSX or something?
Nope, just as close as possible. Nothing about simultaneous release.

Within the the same 5 seconds, tops

So Regular, Summer and ???? Outfits looks like

So is this going to turn into another THE NAME'S BOND FRIENDSHIP BOND game with its writing like Ultimax was

Nah it'll probably be more like them kicking off their Sunday shoes
Especially Chie

i was fine until she did that deep dip in the school uniform
that's a little much, atlus

It's so weird, the past few years there's been a rise in Idol related stuff, some coming to the US and what not.
Not that I'm complaining.
Oh well, least we can focus on the best one for one game.

Needs to be deeper

Go to 6:08 for maximum dipping sauce

Reactions: erkicman
up the skirt split?
"A-okay"
a dip that's nothing
"well now that's just too far"