• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Shin Megami Tensei and Persona

Adachi is best girl and that is final.
Dude if Adachi was a girl, I would be in 300% agreement. Especially with the great developement he got in P4AU. He's become so lovable and hatable, he kinda crosses the bounderies of
that villain you love to hate. His lovable personality before you realize what's going on and who he really is is funny and a lovable loser, but he crazy warped self is hatable to a massive degree, but then his real personality, the chill, snide, sarcastic, and cynical Adachi is both funny and great! Truly superb developement on him throughout the series

Adachi is over-rated at this point imo, but honestly he was a better end game villain then Izanami. She's only slightly above Necron or Zeromus in terms of jrpg true villains IMO.

I'm still waiting for Nanako's next album to drop
she workin hard to make the moe rap game LIT UP

Not even 30 seconds in the trailer and i already want to punch yosuke...

BRING JUNPEI DAMAN TO THIS GAME!

image.jpg

Still seriously waiting for Funky Student
I wouldn't put it past Atlus
Especially not for this type of game

i can imagine it
seeing him sitting there in a chair
his afro poking over the top
chair swivels around
it's still somehow izanami

I JUST noticed this, but everyone seems to have these yellow scarf/bandana things on. Kanji on his Head, Yosuke around the neck, and Rise and Yu on the arms. I couldn't tell where it was on Naoto, Chie, and Yukiko (didn't really bother to look, really), but anyone know what's up with these? They like the SEES markers?

Hi thread

I don't know if you guys know, but I have a side tumblr dedicated to Megaten that I run with Artist Black: http://dailymegaten.tumblr.com/

Also I drew two 120 page SMT comic books that you can buy here:
http://black.storenvy.com/products/6914984-amala-midnight-vol-1
http://black.storenvy.com/products/8325936-amala-midnight-vol-2

Also a 40 page Persona 4 book where the hero comes back as a lady and sequence breaks the entire game: http://black.storenvy.com/products/11813739-p4girl-comic

If you guys already knew about this, then whoops

I wish SMT x FE would come out already. I know they haven't cancelled it yet at least.

*takes look at tumbler. scrolls down and see the persona bingo. Looks at one tile, "Female who can't cook" Fuuka's face is barred out.* how horribly true... i still completed her S-Link and didn't date any other girl. To hell to all your other waifus.

Every new piece of info about Dancing All Night makes me happier that we're finally getting P5 and will be saved.
We're still living in a world with mascot characters. Can you say that's any better?
yes...the milking of P4 needs to end.

Cat thing looks not as aggravating as Teddie has become, at least.

When do we get to go back to the glory of the best mascot, Jack Frost?

Cat thing looks not as aggravating as Teddie has become, at least.
I'd really be happy if the cat was just another animal like Koromaru, I loved that freaking dog.
Jack Frost
more like Jack Squat
amirite
Clearly you never experienced the majesty of Frost Ace. A hero everyone can look up too.
FrostAce.jpg

I JUST noticed this, but everyone seems to have these yellow scarf/bandana things on. Kanji on his Head, Yosuke around the neck, and Rise and Yu on the arms. I couldn't tell where it was on Naoto, Chie, and Yukiko (didn't really bother to look, really), but anyone know what's up with these? They like the SEES markers?

maybe they're replacements for the glasses...?

their sweat represents the...uh... persistence of truth, to which they soak with their bandanas and....and the floppy moist fabric reminds them to never lose sight of their true selves

yeah, that's it

Back