• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Shin Megami Tensei and Persona

However... would that be the case for a genderbent Labrys? (Found this pic on a Tumblr)

tumblr_n11xsmNT4c1tt71kwo1_500.png

Someone from dustloop found all the songs for the new characters in P4A2. I think some have been posted already but here is the list:

Reach Out To The Truth -First Battle- (Shadow Yu)
ZONE TIME (Shadow Yosuke)
Backside of the TV (Shadow Chie)
Castle (Shadow Yukiko)
Sauna (Shadow Kanji)
muscle blues (Kanji VS Shadow Kanji)
Secret Base (Shadow Naoto)
Borderline of Madness (Shadow Teddie)
Master of Shadow (Shadow Aigis)
Crisis (Shadow Akihiko)
Shadow (Shadow Mitsuru)
The Almighty (Shadow-type Labrys)
Deep Breath (Shadow Junpei)
Calamity (Shadow Yukari)
I'll Face Myself -Battle- (Character VS Shadow)

Random Songs
Basement
Adventured act
Unavoidable Battle
Master of Tartarus
Time Castle
The Snow Queen
Wiping All Out
Long Way
The Arena
The Arena -Stage Edit-
Best Friends

Someone from dustloop found all the songs for the new characters in P4A2. I think some have been posted already but here is the list:

Reach Out To The Truth -First Battle- (Shadow Yu)
ZONE TIME (Shadow Yosuke)
Backside of the TV (Shadow Chie)
Castle (Shadow Yukiko)
Sauna (Shadow Kanji)
muscle blues (Kanji VS Shadow Kanji)
Secret Base (Shadow Naoto)
Borderline of Madness (Shadow Teddie)
Master of Shadow (Shadow Aigis)
Crisis (Shadow Akihiko)
Shadow (Shadow Mitsuru)
The Almighty (Shadow-type Labrys)
Deep Breath (Shadow Junpei)
Calamity (Shadow Yukari)
I'll Face Myself -Battle- (Character VS Shadow)

Random Songs
Basement
Adventured act
Unavoidable Battle
Master of Tartarus
Time Castle
The Snow Queen
Wiping All Out
Long Way
The Arena
The Arena -Stage Edit-
Best Friends

No Junes theme, 2/10 would not listen

Eh, Junes theme isn't really suited for a battle. Unless they do a remix of it for another Junes-affiliated character, I doubt it'll show up in a P4A-series battle.

Add those two girls who were harassing Yosuke early on in his Social Link. They could say mean high school girl things to all the female characters. Yukari would be furious.

God fucking damn Junpei's p4a theme is so baller.

Also Yukari's theme. Soo gooodd, finally that character's not totally hateable.

I am a sucker for Japanese Jazz Fusion.

Wiping All Out gets me hard as always.

God fucking damn Junpei's p4a theme is so baseballer.

Also Yukari's theme. Soo gooodd, finally that character's not totally hateable.

I am a sucker for Japanese Jazz Fusion.

Wiping All Out gets me hard as always.

:PUN:

Teddie and Junpei wit dem bat counter/clean hits. The most beautiful sounds in the world.

Also, this:

I'll take what I can get until someone uploads the tunes without such nuisances as "CHECK THE TIME".

Jazz Fusion was the only thing that could save Yukari.

And it did.

I'll lose it if the ost guys troll us and give us the Reincarnation version of Deep Breath for Junpei.

Last edited:
I like how both shadow youskue and junpei's winquotes to the other, regular version of themselves just popoffs about how they're not the "main character".

Recently beaten P4G for the first time and on my second playthrough at the moment.

Great story, great characters, great battle system, great persona, great GAME.

I'll admit, the dungeon crawling itself can be somewhat tedious. Thankfully though, since I can leave the dungeon and return on the floor I was at another day, it's not a big deal.

It was also my first Persona game as well. I'll probably have to check out 3 at some time in the future.

P4G

great characters

Yeaaaah as soon as you go for anything earlier, you'll be thinkin' twice about 4

I'll admit, some characters aren't as interesting as others. (The club characters for example). And I find myself gravitating more towards the main characters because they help me in battle. (Well that and I genuinely like them)

But hey, it all comes down to opinion in the end. Overall, I loved Persona 4's cast.

Heh, yeah, Youske can be a dick a lot of the time. Guilt tripping the girls into wearing swimsuits for example.

Still, I liked him. Beneath that horny buttmonkey exterior I feel is a genuinely decent guy.

That's what I love about the characters in general. Most everyone has a side to them that they don't want to show to other people. I can relate to them as I tend to harbor some nasty thoughts about certain things. They show that everyone has these kinds of feelings and by acknowledging them, you can learn to accept yourself and grow from it.

Also Youske's Persona is a Disco Ninja Frog. 'Nuff said.

Yu (front row)
Mitsuru (front row)
Yukari (back row)
Aigis (back row)
Koromaru (front row)

Makoto/Minato/Fredfredburger (front row)
Chie (front row)
Yukiko (back row)
Naoto (front row)
Teddie (back row)

MCs switching their girl squads and mascots. I'd probably do these. But can't leave out the manliest team in the game:

Chie (front row)
Kanji (front row)
Akihiko (front row)
Shinji (front row)
Funky Student Kou Ichijo Maiko Ryoji Ken (back row)

The new Persona Q character trailers are out.

All P3 characters (With Fuuka at 1:28)
Just noticed this too but when they show all the P4 characters, Margaret is with them at the end of the line up

All P4 characters (With Rise at 1:05, Marie at 2:13, Theodore & Margaret at 2:16) :
Elizabeth is with the P3 cast when they are shown altogether at the end of the line

Also a limited edition 3DS XL for the game is announced in Japan but no design is shown for it yet:
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/02/21/persona-q-shadow-labyrinth-limited-edition-3ds-xl-coming-japan/

Yo Investigation team popped Jojo poses, I'm sweatin'.

No seriously though what the fuck are they doing with the franchise.

I don't even know anymore.

If this is cannon we need Minato back, no excuses.

If this is not cannon there is NO excuse to not include feMc.

Wait, limited edition DS?

Can I pre-order that now?

Last edited:
Not canon for various reasons. They can't have both Makoto and Fem MC at the same time since they are both the "Persona 3 Hero". Makoto was picked over her most likely because he was the most recognized and he still was the canon counterpart of the two. FemMC felt like a bonus for P3P that explored paths (mostly different dating options)that weren't available when you played Makoto and nothing went beyond that.

P3 Trailer:

-Mini Akihiko is top tier
-2:14-2:26 is what the P4 and P3 fandoms should be doing instead of going at each's other throats over whose characters/plot are/is better (that's what Arena is for). Then after we are all cool with each other, inviting P1 and P2 to the party.

P4 Trailer:
-Now we'll finally see if either Chie or Akihiko is the true meat master (or Marie...).
-2:15-2:18
Ah shit

WAAAAH! NOW I WANT ALL P3 CHARS AS NENDOROIDS IN MY DESK!

(and yeah... i think nendoroids are cute and want some. there goes my manliness...)

(and yeah... i think nendoroids are cute and want some. there goes my manliness...)
There goes your manliness...TO GREATER HEIGHTS! Real men like Nendoroids.

Had I the means, I have no shame to say I'd blow a small fortune on those figurines. Even if I have no clue of what series they're from.
I mean, they even made the Colossal Titan look kawaii as fuck.

55e.jpg

Anywho, when's Adachi in P4U? :P

Back