• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Shouting "Big Band" or "Eliza" during raw tag

DawnHibiki

Dog Lover & Idol
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Steam
Dawn111
Fukua Squigly
Not sure if it's entirely true, but only Squigly gets to shout "Big Band!" when Big Band is on the team, and only Squigly and Big Band get to shout "Eliza!" when Eliza is on the team. I was hoping that other characters get to shout "Big Band!" or "Eliza" when the players get to raw tag either Big Band or Eliza. Also, I heard that Leviathan gets a new line "Walk away while you still can!" when Squigly gets to face Eliza pre-round, but most of the other characters besides Big Band probably won't have new pre-round introductions against her.

Last edited:
All of the vanilla characters will eventually have lines against the DLC characters, it'll just take some time to get the VAs into the studio.

^That. Also Big Band in intro says(To Eliza) "Guess I gotta play over you" Like rude much? lol

Reactions: agent13
I would imagine that eventually they will add voice lines after Robo Fortune is released or they won't add the extra voice lines at all since they might not have anything allocated for it in the budget. Then again they may have said something regarding this and I am just out of the loop.

I would imagine that eventually they will add voice lines after Robo Fortune is released or they won't add the extra voice lines at all since they might not have anything allocated for it in the budget. Then again they may have said something regarding this and I am just out of the loop.

Ms. Fortune, Big Band, Painwheel, Parasoul, Cerebella, and Peacock's voice actors will be/have been back into the studio to record voice packs, so the opportunity to record DLC character lines is still present.

Okay but can we talk about the fact that every character already has lines recorded for calling in Umbrella or Marie, including the DLC characters

Okay but can we talk about the fact that every character already has lines recorded for calling in Umbrella or Marie, including the DLC characters

Umbrella was supposed to come as part of the vanilla cast, like Squigly
She didn't make it, but LabZ wanted to record her callings just to be sure
We shouldn't hope to get Umbrella, though

sadly we are not getting Umbrealla... i wonder what her play style would of been like.

Can we seriously stop talking about Umbrella and and whoever else could have been in the game in that fashion. It's getting really annoying. The voting for Indiegogo ended years ago and LZ said there won't be another one, so.....get used to it. This whole thread went from being about Extra lines being added into the game to proposing if Umbrella and Marie would be added in. Does no one else see the problem with that?

Edit: Sorry If I sound like a jerk but I don't think people should be hung up on this for so long.

Except he had a totally legitimate reason to bring them up because he didn't know about the situation regarding them and they fit in with the topic of this thread? Jeez, guy.

ahh right... fair enough

Edit: I'm more distraught at what that comment turned into. I guess I should have quoted a succeeding comment. I owe you an apology, mcpeanuts.

Last edited:
Why WOULDENT alex want umbrella? She was part of the vanilla cast so why won't he want her after the dlc characters.

Except he had a totally legitimate reason to bring them up because he didn't know about the situation regarding them and they fit in with the topic of this thread? Jeez, guy.
I actually did know the situation before I posted that. I just think it's interesting. Especially the ones that are more specific, like Peacock says "best friends forever" when she calls out Marie.