• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

Just bought a second hand Wii for $40 at a thrift store. It came with two Classic Controllers, two WiiMotes and two nunchuks. Now all I need is another Pro Controller and man, I got 4 actual controllers for Smash.

Unless someone wants to use GamePad but with how much hype Smash brings I might not want to risk it.

i just want the gamepad so i can play Wii U smash bros while sitting on my stupid ass away from the TV

I don't care what's on it. It could be a port of the original N64 game. I don't care. Ever since I was a kid, all I ever wanted was portable Smash Bros.

Give it to me now.

Reactions: Goodbye18000
I don't care what's on it. It could be a port of the original N64 game. I don't care. Ever since I was a kid, all I ever wanted was portable Smash Bros.

Give it to me now.
this guy gets me

though I had one friend who lied to me in Elementary saying that they were making Smash Bros for the Game Boy Color and that the Super Duper Sumos were in it
Super_Duper_Sumos.jpg.jpg

It took until we were out of High School for him to admit he was lying.
fucking jeric

Wii U is for parties, friends and playing with my sister on weekends, 3DS is for when I'm at University or on the bus, or at my school home where consoles aren't allowed.

So yeah I need both.

I hopefully will get both versions once I get the systems for them. I mean, come on, it's Smash Bros. I'm not fixing to not get one.

I'll only get the Wii U console and Smash Bros. at launch. Might get the 3DS one if/when it drops in price.

And if/when I get a 3DS >_>

so I just had a thought

It's not totally unlikely that both King Hippo and the Eggplant Wizard to be Assist Trophies, what being the most popular enemies from their games.

Dudes.

Other than Captain N himself and Simon Belmont, we could very, very easily have a Game Master reunion.

Excuse me as I wipe my massive nose bleed.

well Nintendo said that they intend to use their IPs for more than just video games more often
what if
Captain N reboot????????????????????????????????????????????

well Nintendo said that they intend to use their IPs for more than just video games more often
what if
Captain N reboot????????????????????????????????????????????

i would be so FUCKING DOWN TO CLOWN WITH THAT

Other than Captain N himself and Simon Belmont, we could very, very easily have a Game Master reunion.
DON'T YOU DARE DASH MY HOPES

Reactions: Jutsei
So I had a thought about possible characters and I was surprised to find that no leaks include any project rainfall games aside from Xenoblade. Both The Last Story and Pandoras Tower ip are owned by nintendo. Zael, Calista, or Syrenne (The Last Story) would make excellent additions. And while I havent started Pandoras Tower (I bought it when it came out though) The Main character looks like he would fit EXTREMELY well. He already looks to have a great fighting style and since he uses a chain-like weapon he can easily borrow some moves/inspiration from castlevania.

Last Story and Pandora's Tower weren't as intensely masturbated over as Xenoblade was
if any of the three games is getting representation (which is doubtful, but hey, stranger things have happened), it would probs be xeno
maybe with a stage from X or something for press but that game doesn't even have a name yet but we'll see

This is... orgasm- awesome.

Last Story and Pandora's Tower weren't as intensely masturbated over as Xenoblade was
if any of the three games is getting representation (which is doubtful, but hey, stranger things have happened), it would probs be xeno
maybe with a stage from X or something for press but that game doesn't even have a name yet but we'll see
Yeah, I know Xenoblade is the most popular out of the three, but it would be sooooo sick if all three had representations and were announced at E3. Just think of it: The smash logo appears. The camera zooms in ans there's suddenly a rainy field. The camera pans up....and shows the glowing eyes of the mechonis; the scene shifts (the rain remains) to a ship on a vast ocean. The camera is low and the tails of a blue dress can be seen as a womans voice can be heard softly singing the theme of The Last Story; The scene shifts once again to the outside of a tower on a rainy day, the camera zooms through corridors when suddenly a chain lashes out across the cameras view, brilliantly reflecting light; then gameplay is shown.

If something like that happened.....my pants would be impregnated that day....

New image showing Diddy's Up+B special.

daily.jpg

Little do we know that Dixie will soon crush everyone in a few seconds.

THE MOST RIVETING SCREENSHOT YET! SPOILERED FOR YOUR SAFETY

daily142.jpg

Reactions: Lavama
To be fair, Sakurai confirmed that there are two versions of the stage, and basically confirmed it's not dependent if Little Mac is on it or not.

Basically (but still not) confirming a Mushroomy Kingdom/Spear Pillar thing.

To be fair, Sakurai confirmed that there are two versions of the stage, and basically confirmed it's not dependent if Little Mac is on it or not.

Basically (but still not) confirming a Mushroomy Kingdom/Spear Pillar thing.

We already have a mushroomy kingdom thing confirmed already though :/ The moving stage on the 3DS that literally looks just like the mushroomy kingdom :P

No no, as in, a stage that's motif is randomly chosen upon selecting it. Mushroomy Kingdom has 1-1 and 1-2 versions, Spear Pillar had Diamond/Pearl/Cresselia versions.

Is that confirmed? Like having two completely separate stages?

Coolness. Even though we already have the Galaxy stage, it'd be nice to see another stage like Super Bell Hill from 3D World on the Wii U version. Complete with cat goombas.

Is that confirmed? Like having two completely separate stages?
The quote says "two versions" so it's not confirmed as separate stages. It could very well be like spear pillar.

Coolness. Even though we already have the Galaxy stage, it'd be nice to see another stage like Super Bell Hill from 3D World on the Wii U version. Complete with cat goombas.
perfect for Bowser's new Meowser final smash