• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project Skulldate: The Unoffical Skullgirls Dating Sim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

You have a son/daughter???

I do not... not yet anyways.

But after seeing that picture, I can guarantee I will give it to you as soon as I have it.

Hey guys, just a heads up regarding the intro.

Squigly is a kind and polite girl, yes, but she can hold a grudge. You'll regret it if you insult her. ;)

Have fun!

I will say the most vile things of her mother.

Can we get to spank squigly?

Aw........:'(
There are websites and places of ill refute that can help you tho.

There are websites and places of ill refute that can help you tho.
Yay

you're welcome

Someone made Annie Sprites!
tumblr_mrr6328W0B1qm8qxmo9_400.png tumblr_mrr6328W0B1qm8qxmo3_400.png tumblr_mrr6328W0B1qm8qxmo8_400.png
http://possesseddot.tumblr.com/post/58651704021/done-with-annie

Although they aren't her original color pallet, I'd thought I share it
I thought they look cool tho'

Reactions: Karlaaldana
Keep up the great work guys! I will be rooting for you!

*Edit* If Eliza had a route, I am pretty sure Albus and Horace are going to give you a rough time.

Dateable Albus and Horace.

Hi guys, here's some recent progress I've made in the Squigly script, just to tide you over
*BEAUTIFUL PICTURES*

YES YES YES

Beowulf locker room when?

Jimbob will enjoy this

Have you considered adding voices to the game?

Not voice acted completely, more like ripping audio files from the fighting game and putting them accordingly here?

Not voice acted completely, more like ripping audio files from the fighting game and putting them accordingly here?
Sorta...

Isn't a bad idea, but I would only consider it an afterthought. I'd want the main game to be done with before anything like that happened.

Reactions: RPG and dragonos451
Isn't a bad idea, but I would only consider it an afterthought. I'd want the main game to be done with before anything like that happened.

You know what, scratch what I said, that's a good point you got there.

I might actually continue working on my own version of Skulldate after I get all my tests and tattie holiday homework out of the way, since Steam messed up and I can't play the actual game. (Course, I got the 360 version, but I ain't playin' it till Eliza.)

Last edited:
Need any help with sprites :PUN:

When's paid "XXX" version of Skulldate?

Not a sprite, but if someone has the knowhow to photoshop Filia and Riccardo out of this picture for me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Attachments

• Madman.jpg
    Madman.jpg
    907.4 KB · Views: 978
Not a sprite, but if someone has the knowhow to photoshop Filia and Riccardo out of this picture for me, I'd greatly appreciate it.
What about everyone else

Is this ok?

EDIT: fixed a spot over the place where Riccardo was suppossed to be and changed the eye positioning of the lady she was "flirting".

Attachments

• Madman.png
    Madman.png
    2 MB · Views: 524
Last edited:
Thank you both so much! You've been tremendously helpful! I actually ended up using both of your edits (cropped the missing stool from RPG's into Mr Friday's)

As for sprites, I need someone to do an edit of the Squigly Sad sprite with her eye closed and crying, and also a version of every Squigly sprite with her eye looking forward (toward the player).

The intro to and first part of Squigly's path is now complete (but subject to change), play it here! https://www.mediafire.com/?l9t03we97nqy3q3
(please be okay with me releasing this, mc.rad!)

EDIT: Updated the game with Mitju's custom Squigly sprites. Squigly's expressions are much more dynamic now. Thank you, Mitju!

Last edited:
Reactions: RPG
Q: Why a dating Sim?
A: Well We already have a RPG by @FunkyHellboy and a Annie Platformer with @Immaevilspacewhale and (Sorry I kinda forgot your name :( ), so why not a dating sim?
You left out that little game that zone made....

I think we all know about it to a degree that we don't need to talk about it.
But yeah, it's still great.

is that what I'm thinking about that I've never really heard of?
that would explain some things I read...

Have to admit, never really thought of Skullgirls as a dating type game. Interesting idea to say the least, curious to see how this will turn out in the end.

What's wierd is that there the same color palette as the Annie in the Annie of the Stars Fangame...

Probably because they were made for the Annie fangame

Status
Not open for further replies.