• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Report Skullgirls 2nd Encore (+ Robo-Fortune) Out Today!

He meant you'll get them free regardless, not that she's getting early release for backers
Actually no, I meant sometimes they end up working, sometimes not. Guess this time is not! :^(

Ah, my bad
Well, at least everyone in the know will remember to get Robo anyway
The people NOT in the know and the people unable to get her anyway for various reasons are the ones to worry about ;_;

Are lobbies in this patch? I think that is a way that PS3 and PS4 friends can play together.

Any news about the eventual disc version?

No news yet. Sorry!

Are lobbies in this patch? I think that is a way that PS3 and PS4 friends can play together.

Nope. Coming later!

PS4 is getting some REALLY cool exclusive stuff! ...you're not gonna make me buy a PS4, are you @Mike_Z ?

>>Are lobbies in this patch? I think that is a way that PS3 and PS4 friends can play together.
Nope. Coming later!
Ok sweet, thanks! For some reason I thought this was the last console patch and that there would be one more patch for the PC after this.

Wasn't it that PS4 would adopt the PS3 room system until lobbies can officially come in?

Sin título.png

Which one was the original colour?

So we in Europe PS3 Land get Robo Nadia tomorrow, right? That's usually when the PS Store updates for us.

Oh hey you even added that unused story music track to Art Gallery mode and named it too! thanks I guess.

Last edited:
Robo Fortune is scheduled to come out on 7/9 for EU PSN.

Ah I see. Thanks. Musta missed that. My bad.

Thanks for the info too. Nowhere near as silly as Beowulf's situation got, too.

Last edited:
Anyone able to find Robo Fortune on Steam yet?
Haven't been able to find her unlock on Steam or PS3 yet.

literally just been uploaded, brief glimpse of trials, challenges and voiced story scenes.
(obey lab zero)
Praying for a PC release of 2nd Encore

The 2nd comes to steam via DLC? I know it's depends of the publisher but if there is a new news...

Does anyone else have weird audio problems on PS4?
Negus' stream was having randomly shifting audio volume and mine is all over the place too.
I had BGM at 0, but music still plays during story mode, and then while navigating menus, the music turned itself back on.
I'm preeeeeeeeetty sure this doesn't happen on PC, but maybe I'm crazy?
I'm getting the same issue.

Reactions: Kai
Will the Second Encore exclusive content eventually to PC, or are people going to have to buy again if they want the version with the most content?

The 2nd comes to steam via DLC? I know it's depends of the publisher but if there is a new news...
"No plans for that at present but we'd definitely love to offer it for sale at some point. Will announce if we end up doing so!"
- Skullgirls on twitter, 2 days ago
Praying for a PC release of 2nd Encore
Don't Pray, Play! should be PS4's new slogan.

I preordered for PS4 (even with not owning a PS4 yet) for the sweet theme and to support Lab Zero. It's a sure thing. The indefinite wait of it maybe coming to PC however...

Reactions: Shamash-Nui
So does this mean the never ending launch party is ending?

Finally, a game to buy for my vita.

So does this mean the never ending launch party is ending?
Lab Zero getting money from 2nd Encore.
2nd Encore still not out in EU
Ravidraths teaser that we would be getting more skullgirls in an unexpected way.
No more patches for 2nd Encore planned so the meta can develop.

Indivisible indiegogo launch in September.

How do I leave Mr Bones' Wild Launch Party ;_;

Lab Zero getting money from 2nd Encore.
2nd Encore still not out in EU
Ravidraths teaser that we would be getting more skullgirls in an unexpected way.
No more patches for 2nd Encore planned so the meta can develop.

Indivisible indiegogo launch in September.

How do I leave Mr Bones' Wild Launch Party ;_;
You cant escape.

Whats our gonna update the PSN with (PS3) Robo Fortune DLC?, checked a hour ago a doesn´t appear yet.

Don't Pray, Play! should be PS4's new slogan.
I guess after years of being apart of the PC master race I can concede this one thing to the console players. Maybe I'll buy a PS4 when I get the money.

Reactions: BallotBoxer
Which one was the original colour?
This palette originally had white blood while Eliza was in beta, then it was removed when she got to retail and then she got it back when everyone got new palettes but the blood was red. Now it has Aegis Reflector blood.

Reactions: Blisky
"No plans for that at present but we'd definitely love to offer it for sale at some point. Will announce if we end up doing so!"
This is about the PS4 theme though, not the additional single player content.

The status on that latter is that lab Zero wants to release it on Steam as a paid DLC, but needs to get all required permissions first, so it can't guarantee it will happen just yet.

is the stuff that comes out in the patch for ps3 less than what comes out in the ps4 version?

Any help on how to find robo-fortune on psn store?

[Steam]

I can't play Robo's story mode, her icon is grey (omgwhy) and how am I supposed to unlock her? btw I have all stories completed.

So, does the PS4 just not allow screen size adjustments or what? I've noticed several games that have released on both PS3 and PS4 where the PS3 version let you change all sorts of screen size options, but the PS4 version doesn't. Now, it seems that 2nd Encore is among them. Maybe this would be a question for @Mike_Z ...

[Steam]

I can't play Robo's story mode, her icon is grey (omgwhy) and how am I supposed to unlock her? btw I have all stories completed.
Robo-Fortune isn't released on Steam just yet.

Robo-Fortune isn't released on Steam just yet.

Yeah, I just saw that. I'm sad now.

PS3 update clocked at 1.5gb, no Robit... Yet.

As far as I can tell the patch gave out...
-Cpu versus
-Art Gallery
-Annoucer voice packs
-Universal move list
-Locked Robo for tutorial and story/arcade
I guess once Robo's unlock code is released we get her story, Alt. character voice packs, and tutorial.

Oh, and this is an odd one, the title menu says "2nd Encore" instead of "Encore", for the PS3 mind you.

Last edited:
Oh, and this is an odd one, the title menu says "2nd Encore" instead of "Encore", for the PS3 mind you.

Not odd at all. It was stated long ago that it would do that, so people who think that the game is still the same as it was on release will know it's not.

Reactions: Wenzel
is the stuff that comes out in the patch for ps3 less than what comes out in the ps4 version?

Post-patch, the PS3 and PS4 version should be the same minus the PS4 exclusives mentioned in the opening post.