• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Skullgirls Cast Teleported to a Different fighting Game Universe

Beowolf Fanboy

I'LL FORM THE DICK!!!!
Reaction score
PSN
BIOwOLFx24
Beowulf Peacock Parasoul
If the cast of Skullgirls (DLC characters included) were somehow teleported to a different fighting game, which fighting game would they be teleported to and which characters would they get along with? I'll throw mines out there right now. If the skullgirls cast were to be teleported to the Blazblue universe I would totally bro-ship Beowulf and Azrael.

Kirby-Filia-.gif

I'm sorry...

One Piece: Grand Battle by 4Kids.

All die within minutes after hearing the opening theme song.

valentine would love being in guilty gear she would have so much in common with them guitars, love of ninja stuff and OMG YOU'RE NAME IS VALENTINE TOO?! GET OUTTA HERE XD

Skullgirls vs Capcom. I would love to see Juri turning into the Skullgirl.

Reactions: Kankato
Personally, I think that double would get along very well with shaq in the shaq-fu universe.
In fact I think he would get along with any character that can turn into a basketball.

I could see The current cast and Annie in the touhou fighting games. It would be pretty funny seeing Yukari Yakumo getting served by Peacock

I just got one. Skullgirls vs naruto: ultimate ninja. I wanna see kakashi go up againts valrntine and kyuubi naruto fight Marie. And i guess sakura vs hive would be funny too.

I actually misread that as "kyubey"

I'd watch Valentine VS Kyubey

skullgirls in virtua fighter. Peacock nerfed to hell.

all the skullgirls cast in DoA. Everyone is welcomed with open arms.

all projectiles are still removed meaning, peacock nerfed to hell anyway.

You know who else has only one eye and an odd haircolor?

Annie.

Reactions: Thrasher08
The correct answer is Darkstalkers.

BB Hood would be a dynamic mischievous duo with Peacock (little girls with guns)
Jon Talbain would howl along with Beowulf (wolf pack)
Anakaris would get along with Eliza (Egyptian mummies)
Dimitri would desire Eliza as his blood queen while him and Brain Drain would both detest and admire each other for all the evil, power hungry things they have in common.
Q-Bee and Hive could make honey together (Busy Bees)
Marionette would get her strings pulled by Talesin (Puppet meets Puppet Master)
Squigly would be a Lord Raptor groupie and get along well with Hsien Ko (Zombies everywhere)
Samson would be in a bromance and do bro dude stuff with Sasquatch (Big Feet)
Donovan Baine and Annie would trade war stories and brag about battle scars while Sagan becomes Anita's companion (Dat Sword)
Rikio would be crushing on Minette and would become pals with Yu Wan in order to get closer to his girl.

I could go on and on...

Both of these fighting games could easily cross over with each other quite well.

The correct answer is Darkstalkers.

BB Hood would be a dynamic mischievous duo with Peacock (little girls with guns)
Jon Talbain would howl along with Beowulf (wolf pack)
Anakaris would get along with Eliza (Egyptian mummies)
Dimitri would desire Eliza as his blood queen while him and Brain Drain would both detest and admire each other for all the evil, power hungry things they have in common.
Q-Bee and Hive could make honey together (Busy Bees)
Marionette would get her strings pulled by Talesin (Puppet meets Puppet Master)
Squigly would be a Lord Raptor groupie and get along well with Hsien Ko (Zombies everywhere)
Samson would be in a bromance and do bro dude stuff with Sasquatch (Big Feet)
Donovan Baine and Annie would trade war stories and brag about battle scars while Sagan becomes Anita's companion (Dat Sword)
Rikio would be crushing on Minette and would become pals with Yu Wan in order to get closer to his girl.

I could go on and on...

Both of these fighting games could easily cross over with each other quite well.
you have know idea how dead-on right you are.

Has no-one mentioned Blazblue? I feel like there could be some interesting interactions there...

...Tager/Big Band/Panzerfaust team?
...Kagura hitting on absolutely everyone?
...Kokonoe visiting either lab 8 or lab 0?
...The epic battle between Valentine and Litchi over which medical practitioner has the larger chest?

Reactions: juju_for_president
Send Beowulf to the Street Fighter universe, he would fit in and get along perfectly with a decent amount of the cast.

Either that or Saturday Night Slam Masters.

I sort of imagined a fatal-4-way match between beowulf, el fuerte, zangief, and R-Mika