• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Report Skullgirls to feature at Anime Expo 2015 + Exciting Reveal!

Shit damn, there are even more guests.

That's because you're a disappointment, silly.

Calling it now

Beat'em up Final Fight/Streets of Rage style brawler with the cast of Valentine's assassination squad pre-Marie. I'd be all over that.

Reactions: 3 Eyes and Jimbob
Seeing as Robo Fortune was completed relatively quickly, that might be a possibility. That would be a lot of work to do though, so it wouldn't seem likely.
Maybe something not related to the programmers, or coding in general

like, TRUE STORY MODE! PlS lab zero, pls Alex Ahad, plsssss!

The panel hasn't even started yet?
Oh it's gonna be a while then <.<

TIME TO GET THE CAFFIENE PILLS!

Is this all for the Skullgirls Panel? God Damn. They deserve it, too. L0 DESERVES ALL THIS AND MORE! :D

Calling it now

Beat'em up Final Fight/Streets of Rage style brawler with the cast of Valentine's assassination squad pre-Marie. I'd be all over that.

That sounds so dope! But maybe it's because I want to learn more about Val's nurse partners.
Also, I remember long ago Mike showing how the Z engine could easily be incorporated for a 2D brawler.

Is almost midnight here in Hu3land and i'm waiting, i'm hyped for something i have no idea what it is

thats nuts. And people thought it was a dead game : V )

Maybe 5% of the people in that line actually play the game

Source: my ass

If only the lines for the Skullgirls panels at Momocon 2014 were like the one at AX they might have come back to Momocon this year.

what if has nothing to do with videogame and skullgirls Graphic novel or skullgirls the animation.
Still hype.

what if has nothing to do with videogame and skullgirls Graphic novel or skullgirls the animation.

I can see that honestly, if it was something gameplay related maybe it would make more sense to announce it at Evo instead

Maybe 5% of the people in that line actually play the game

Source: my ass
Your ass is well-informed.

I CANT TAKE THIS

Reactions: Kongk4
RAVIDRATH THO
a2bef00638c1f2d3f0aa35b839b74ae5.png

Calling it now
As much as I love Patty I would expect a game like that to be centered around Beowulf, since he IS THE Beat 'em up character.

The anticipation is killing me. I'm might not go to bed tonight. I got to work though... Decisions , Decisions.

Ravidrath jokes now...

But wait till it really is Annie.

The anticipation is killing me. I'm might not go to bed tonight. I got to work though... Decisions , Decisions.
Just quit, this is more important.

So, the announcement is in less than a hour now, right?

David Production's doing a Skullgirls anime is the dream.

Ravidrath jokes now...

But wait till it really is Annie.
What if Annie is all in your head and everyone telling you it won't happen are doctors trying to get you to take your medicine?

Reactions: Ktulu
I still think is something in the next patch, come on, the dates are really close, the 2nd encore release and this announcement.

Lab Zero knows where the money is at.

Ugh, i hate remarks like this. Lab Zero knows where the money's at, they just don't care. That is why they made a old-school 2D fighter with expensive animation and tight, in-depth gameplay and not a new 3D fighter with lenient imputs and cheap animation. L0's decisions are not dictated by the current trends or the market, but by THE ART.

somehow i have lost interest in this whole thing as time has gone on today. i don't know why but whatever. you guys enjoy your sleep loss.

I can't believe they're adding Folia to the game.

Ugh, i hate remarks like this. Lab Zero knows where the money's at, they just don't care. That is why they made a old-school 2D fighter with expensive animation and tight, in-depth gameplay and not a new 3D fighter with lenient imputs and cheap animation. L0's decisions are not dictated by the current trends or the market, but by THE ART.
Settle down Beavis