• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Soitenly's Art Thread (Requests Closed!)

Soitenly

Lazy Cartoonist
Reaction score
Website
hellforheavanssake.tumblr.com
PSN
Anatoliae
Fukua Valentine
I'm really happy Skullheart is back in action! I'm a little sad about losing my art request thread though... but a fresh start is always nice!

Here's the deal! I really like drawing for other people! So I'll be taking 10 requests and I'll do my best to get them done. Here are some examples of my work and finished requests!
25g8io4.jpg

1zbq99d.jpg

hwlumv.jpg

25qrbbl.jpg

27z9obq.jpg

25ez1q8.jpg

nv1tty.jpg
And you can find more over at Hell for Heaven's Sake!
I'm rather slow however and I'm currently working on something for a stream group, so I apologize in advance if it takes me a while to get to these.

Requests List:
  1. Action shot of Painwheel and Double in their Kamen Rider and Envy colors
  2. Avery standing on top of a sighing Vice Versa
  3. Cute Filia / Cute hat
  4. Filia Winpose wallpaper
  5. Eliza cosplaying as Morgan Lisley from Dragon's Crown OR Sarja from Fire Emblem.
  6. Ms. Fortune cosplaying as Excel Excel
  7. Molly & Venus
  8. Miku Filia
  9. Fav. character as the Skullgirl
  10. Double
  11. Stanley defeating Brain Drain with a wooden gun
  12. Scythana
  13. Juju
Old Skullheart Requests:
  1. Minette/Roll Crossover
  2. Juju
  3. Annie/Beowulf chair slice
  4. Annie/Eliza Jojo Crossover
  5. Squggley/Filia drawing
  6. Robo-Fortune/Robo-ky brofisting
  7. Aeon holding Plushidoll Venus
  8. Medicis playing beach Volleyball
  9. Castlevania D.violet mix
  10. Adult!Marie and Adult!Peacock at the beach
  11. Scythana
  12. Ms. Fortune/Robo-Fortune

Last edited:
Could I get an action shot of Painwheel and Double in their Kamen Rider and Envy colors? It would be soooooo sick if you would :^D

Yay, welcome back to Skullheart!

That Venus one turned out really... well, pretty isn't the right word for the stuff Venus summons, but the drawing itself is very lovely. :P Especially the coloring.

Wow, your drawings are beautiful! Um... I guess i could request something, if you don't mind it? Avery standing atop a sighing Vice versa?

If your still open for request may I ask for a cute looking Filia? I know very broad in description, but just filia being cute or semi curvy is all I need ^^

Oh I know if nothing original then something based off her intro into a fight with her cute hat or her other new victory pose ^^

tumblr_mr4u30GekL1rwxvn2o2_400.png tumblr_mr4u30GekL1rwxvn2o1_250.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Pheno
If your still open for request may I ask for a cute looking Filia? I know very broad in description, but just filia being cute or semi curvy is all I need ^^
If you're open to the idea, I'd love to see a cute Filia. Possibly with the expression in her winning pose as Samson's headband? (I think it's a SF reference right?)
I need a new wallpaper <.<

Edit: Reference pic

Attachments

• 1200.bestwinposeEVER.png
    1200.bestwinposeEVER.png
    693.3 KB · Views: 4,521
Reactions: Lunerstep
Thank you so much for the kind comments! I've added the Avery/Vice versa request as well as the Filia ones to the list!

And thanks Sunny! I'm getting more of a feel of what I want for my coloring style so I'm very happy with my results lately. Still got a long to go though, haha~

Reactions: Pheno and Lunerstep
I remember your topic before the board went down but I'm mostly familiar with your work from my Pixiv scavengings.
Excellent stuff. I'm particularly fond of your coloring technique.

Anyway, I'd like to make a request if you feel inclined to accept it (all good, if not).
Eliza cosplaying as Morgan Lisley from Dragon's Crown OR Sarja from Fire Emblem. Just one, whichever strikes your fancy the most.
In any case, feel free to decline if you find the request "unsavory". A artist should never be a sellout, especially if he/she is working for free.

It feels like I'm really getting somewhere then, alright~! Now if only I could make more dynamic shots...

And that's perfectly fine with me, I love their designs and Tharja is personal favorite of mine! I'm really not bothered by skimpy outfits or a bit of T&A.

Reactions: Balder
I love your drawings, especially the one with Cerebella and Peacock. You should post here the other drawings you did like Ottomo/Chester Cheetah and the one where Beatrix was cosplaying as one of the Jojo characters.

I would like a drawing where Ms. Fortune is cosplaying as Excel Excel from "Excel Saga". Something like this.

Some other reference material, but feel free to improvise:
http://img0.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/c/3/75/737/75737730_4104947_Excel_Saga_012_00237_179.jpg
http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/anime/images/31079307/title/excel-saga-photo
http://www.animegalleries.net/img/213215

Hmm, if you're still up for requests...may I ask for something involving Molly and Venus?
Those were my favorite two during the DLC vote and don't seem like a pair that would run across each other that much in the story.
As for what's going in the picture...um, maybe Molly has lost her glasses and Venus uses her teleporting powers to give her a new pair? xP
In regards to your art, I remember seeing a lot of it a while back, it's all very lovely, and I love the style of that Kikikikiki picture, it's weird/cool and it's got a cool premise, i'd read it!

I've added the Ms.Fortune/Excel Excel, Molly & Venus and Miku Filia requests to the list. Got spots for two more now!
I've also added more drawings to the main post like suggested! Hope that makes it easier for some.

And really, thank you for the kind compliments. It really amps me up to do more drawings

How about, your favoutire character as the Skullgirl?

I'd love to see just a plain old Double in your style.

Reactions: RAT__BABY
That's some really good art, especially the Beatrix piece. I was never much of a fan of Beatrix but the way you draw her changes my mind a bit. Would I be correct in saying that you were emulating Yoshitaka Amano when drawing that? It kind of reminds me of his style.
Anyway it's all really good art, I can't wait to see more.

Also one more thing, you're doing all of these requests for free?
I know it's not my place to say this but maybe you should take some advice from The Joker.

Can you draw Stanley defeating Brain Drain with a wooden gun?

Just in case you don't get what I'm referencing,

Reactions: jam1220
Scyyyyyyythaaaaaaaanaaaaaaaa~~~!

Damn, the whole ordeal made me lose my place in line!
In any case, I'll take a Juju please, Soi.

Edit: Oh, I see the 10 are filled. Rats...

Added all the requests, including the three that surpassed the 10 slots. But I should probably request for no more after this or I'll be completely buried </3

@Denizen I'm very flattered! Amano is an amazing artist.... but I can't say that piece was inspired by his artwork or I tried to emulate his style; it's more of a lucky coincidence!
And I'm doing these request because I feel that my ability to complete commissions is very... lacking. I'm slow, terribly slow and I don't believe the art I do is worth the money I'm being paid.

So I'd like to do these requests as practice for when I'm ready for the real thing, at least for now. o/

Reactions: Denizen
I've seen people pay for art much worse than yours. I'm really not into flattering artists but your Venus is beautiful. You could definitely make money from your art if you wanted to and in my opinion you'd have nothing to feel bad about.

Yeah wtf your art is absolutely worth paying for!
You should totally submit a design to eightysixed for a shirt!

Honestly, you're one of the only SG fan artists I care about. There is a lot of SG art that is too fanservicey in a creepy way, but you have taste.

Reactions: mcpeanuts

Agreed. A shirt from Soi would be great!

Reactions: musica
An 86'd shirt would be great, but I'd love to see Hops print the Poverty crew shirt, haha.

Great work as always, Soi, I absolutely adore the way you color things I meant what I said when you were a motivation.

Yeah your arts totally worth the money and I agree with everyone else why not try for an awesome shirt design?

So... You gonna do that Annie ask?

Soitenly jokes always slay me

No! Um! All the really nice comments made me flustered and I wasn't sure how to respond without being an excited dork. But after making this thread, my tablet broke and then my computer had some issues. And then some other excuses up my sleeve but I don't want to seem like a wishywashy jerk. But I'm still working on the requests!

I could even post some WIPs or livestreams if anyone would prefer that! Either way, I finally have more time to do art so I'll try to update this thread more often.

EDIT: And I was able to find the old requests posted from the old Skullheart thread so I'll be adding those to the list! I feel that some of them need some clarity before I work on them though.

Sorry about your tablet/computer woes. I've no idea of specifics but I keep hearing tablets tend to cost a pretty penny (and also break quite easily given the amount of "my tablet just broke" comments I stumble upon).

Anywho, nice to hear you're back to making art. Looking forward to see what more you have for us.

Reactions: Soitenly
I could even post some WIPs or livestreams if anyone would prefer that! Either way, I finally have more time to do art so I'll try to update this thread more often.
I would definitely like to watch some live streams.

I could even post some WIPs or livestreams if anyone would prefer that!
I would enjoy seeing those.

Ah, I haven't done any livestreams yet but here's a WIP for the Juju request. I'm sorry for the messy sketchlines.
54u3ki.jpg
I'd like to finish this and the Avery/Viceversa request (since it seems pretty simple) within the week if I don't get distracted.

I also hope that it's cool to experiment with color or what not.

There's also a unrelated Aeon piece I'm working on but I don't know if I should share it since I'm thinking of scrapping it and starting over.

Oh man I love your art, its so light and cute and well made I love it

@Clawsome Bombs @juju_for_president Guys, get in here and check that thing above me.

Thanks for the heads up :PUN:

I'm liking that Juju art. Being patient for Minette art.

Is that a request for adult Marie and Patrica? On the beach?
Ahhhhhhhhhh

I second this.