• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Sonic Slug(demo hopefully soon)

killercore007

Reaction score
Steam
killercore0007
PSN
killercore007
Ms. Fortune Big Band
It's basically Marco from Metal Slug vs the Sonic 3 final boss via game maker. Trying to solve an issue with the jumping right now(How to make it so you can't hold the jump button to reach higher than you're supposed to?). Once that get's ironed out, I'll hopefully have a demo of Marco's movement and actions put up here.

Just an update. I FINALLY got the movement part done, animations and all. Just need to do the shooting animations and bullets and I'll have a demo up.

40bc1f163c.png
?
Are you able to record videos? It would be nice if you were able to record footage of it, or at least show wip images

40bc1f163c.png
?
Are you able to record videos? It would be nice if you were able to record footage of it, or at least show wip images
lol at sonic icon. Anyways, if you want, I sure can. Just let me get the shooting bit done as I mentioned above first.

Last edited:
Update 2: I have the shooting part done, though it's more megaman than metal slug style shooting right now.

Also, any free vid recording programs you recommend for this?