• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Sound deactivation request on Steam

Colossi

THE ONE THAT DODGES
Reaction score
Steam
Colossi
Fukua Cerebella Unknown
Sometimes when I have SG open, someone send me a video or something, and to actually watch the video I have to close the game/go to the options/go to the Windows' sound mixer to deactivate SG's sound.
Would be nice to deactivate the sound when SG is minimized (not while in the background, but when it is actually minimized).

Thanks

You could just go to settings and set the sound to 0?

People requested the sound stay on when it's put down so they can use the game as background music

So there was a lot of requests for that, vs you. Not taking sides, but I do prefer it stay up too.

You could just go to settings and set the sound to 0?
I still like to play the game with the OST.

People requested the sound stay on when it's put down so they can use the game as background music

So there was a lot of requests for that, vs you. Not taking sides, but I do prefer it stay up too.
I said minimized. If you Alt+TAB the sound will still be on. League of Legends has this in their lobby and I think it's not hard to do.

couldnt people who just want the skullgirls as background music just, ya know.... use the soundtrack?