• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Sparties's Training Diary

yo double is best girl though lets make an upset

Reactions: Sparties
yo double is best girl though lets make an upset

alright yeah let's do this
double best female prez 2015

Reactions: gllt
experimental teams
-

BETA -- R. Fortune / Eliza / Double

RETAIL -- Peacock / Eliza / Double

Eliza and Double set with [H] Osiris / [M] Bomber.

R. Fortune and Peacock with [H] Theonite / [L] Bomb.

-

Duo Team

Eliza / Double

Eliza set with [H] Osiris.
Double set with [M] Bomber.

-

Lawnba came into my lobby today and played me for maybe twenty sets or so?
I got four wins with my duo.
And I'm kinda proud because he's an amazing player, IMO.
I'm surprised I was able to just go in during those four matches and just play with consistent intensity.
It's a shame that intensity couldn't hold through the set. I might have done a better job.

Fuck it, I want to improve and have fun.
I've already got the latter down since I dropped Circus Tits. I just need to continue with the first.

Need to seek Peacock advice from McPeanuts or other good Peacock players.
Need to do more research with R. Fortune since I know so little.

I might be posting in this more frequently.

Reactions: gllt
That's just dandy.

After starting anew and finding teams I might be satisfied with, my controller goes kaput.

Great.

might as well kick in a few dollars, oh and you should have a patron page and kickstarter.

just to be safe.

Let's crowdfund a controller for Tourna, $1300 for chrome light up buttons, haha I love this meme I'm gonna run it into the ground

yo i'mma need about 3000 for good internet
and uh
1300 for them light-up buttons
gotta get the built-in cupholder, so i'd appreciate 200 more

also, need money for good streaming equipment, so let's say around 2000

might be able to get a new controller friday

B E P R A Y I N G

Secretlypraying lmfao more like.
secretly......
F U C K E D

fukuatwerkteam
more like

shit, i don't have a witty comeback, fuck this
i quit

Twerk's Mixtape album cover:

tumblr_inline_ndxhb2XlsC1ra36ek.gif

"RED HOT PHYRA"

I see twerk is still top tier at cryptic posting.

oh wait.
cryptic shit posting*
Better.

I wanted a strong team, figured Parasoul/Double would be good as a duo.
I had no idea who I wanted for a trio, but...

my everlasting hatred for Fukua has come to an end, seeing as I feel she would do nicely on this team.

i can't stay away from bella.
fuck me.

i did lol but im a

...kitty

all i do is sit in lobbies and wait for people to come in and fight

12:02 PM - Crazy Diamond: oh boy lobby time
12:02 PM - Crazy Diamond: someone comes in named alice in wonderland
12:02 PM - Crazy Diamond: 4 mil ping
12:02 PM - Crazy Diamond: mistakes were made

so, i'm liking where i'm at.
hopefully it won't change.

main -- parasoul / bella / double { napalm pillar / lock-n-load / [m] hornet bomber }
sub -- valentine / double / bella { kakushi caliper [c.MK] / [m] hornet bomber / cerecopter }

i'm mostly playing for fun, and i can get some pretty neat shit out of these teams (you can with every character, tho)
i definitely need to work on my tear game and neutral with parasoul. how should you even start the round as parasoul? shots can be easy to punish, and rushdown doesn't seem like it's working well for me (maybe that's just me).

how exactly do i tag double in after using green vial with val? i can make the scenario work in training, but it always goes wrong in a live match.

sHP green vial > microdash cHP > tag to double. only requires level 1 vial. I saw sage do something different though.

sHP green vial > microdash cHP > tag to double. only requires level 1 vial. I saw sage do something different though.

i'm fucking up the microdash, i think. it's after the second s.hp that the chain breaks and i get punished.

any tips on how to not get fucked by big band's size lol

There are other assists to cover Big Band's neutral, bomber lnl l shot filia/fukua cMK Osiris Spiral/Butchers blade, so there's that. One tip I heard about dealing with BB being so large is to honestly upback a little more than you're used to, since almost everyone wants to go in for overhead pressure on BB. Once you jump back you can usually just Cymbal for free because its super easy to just run into cymbals.

any tips on how to not get fucked by big band's size lol
A lot of people are like "Big Band is bad because you can instant overhead him" or "Big Band is bad because you can bait his reversals", but you can't actually do both of those things at the same time

Also Fenster's advice is good

Neither of those are instant overheads they're just overheads =/