• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Splatoon

CGDiQFRUoAIL5Dx.jpg:large

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

*cough cough*

It's uh, just a bit past readable but the vibe I'm getting from these words is that it's just returning the favor of Squid Girl's artist doing a Splatoon+Squid Girl piece.
So, it's not really happening.

I called it. The second they showed off the Squid sisters I knew they were involded with the main story by being the first two agents sent in by old captain cuddle-fish

ooooooohhhhhh it feels so good to be right on the money sometimes.

It comes out tomorrow in Japan.
The day after that in Europe and North America.
And the day after that in Australia.

*cough cough*

It's uh, just a bit past readable but the vibe I'm getting from these words is that it's just returning the favor of Squid Girl's artist doing a Splatoon+Squid Girl piece.
So, it's not really happening.
I figured that, but still, I love these crossover art pieces. And it's nice to dream.

All the squid girl x inkling crossover art is fucking beautiful. IT'S SO FUCKING CUTE, CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!!!!

I want crossover DLC so bad, Squid Girl is one of my favorite animes of all time :C

I am so fucking hyped for splatoon on friday.

Rumor: A Look at Splatoon’s Upcoming Weapons

splatoon-weapons-dlc-656x874.jpg

Splatoon will be updated with new content over the next few months. Nintendo will be adding in new modes, maps, and more. Additional weapons are also on the way, and we may have our first look as to what’s planned for the future – including one inspired by the NES Zapper.

The image above is making the rounds on 4Chan and Reddit today. Rumor has it that it’s a photo taken from Prima’s new guide. That guide should be officially released in the very near future, so we should know if there’s any truth to this speculation very soon.​

Hey if anyone gets to push hard after a bad console release, you better be damn sure it's Nintendo
They're finally getting Wii Us off the shelves, it's only obvious this is the course of action they'd take. Especially if it's a new IP that they could easily milk for the next few cycles.

Alright, if you decided to preorder on the e-shop and preloaded it's been live for the past couple of hours.

It's fun!

Back