• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Splatoon

She remains the worst.

Fuck this rigged game

DX_SUCK_IT__ID_by_D_Generation_X.jpg

Its fine. Both teams had fun and the points were pretty much close. It doesn't help that the game can force the same team to fight each other and IMO, that fudges the numbers.

Only a few more days until Callie wins.

*Looks at results*
Fuck this rigged game

9e119d05ad8d28395e55af83f571d52d.jpg

Deep deep down...

Annie is always the source of all his problems.

Okay guys. C'mon. Lets let the salty stew in their salt and be kind to one another. C'mon.

Reactions: DDB
I heard on the grapevine Marie won

yeah suck it callie fans, best girl confirmed

you know what, congrats. you won.
I have no salt because this was the best splatfest we will ever have.
I see no reason to be salty or rub it in people's faces.

you know what, congrats. you won.
I have no salt because this was the best splatfest we will ever have.
I see no reason to be salty or rub it in people's faces.

hmmmm...

nah I think I enjoy rubbing it in people's faces more

Reactions: missingno
I personally see no reason to to shit on other peoples character preferences for close to three years running, but sometimes you just gotta learn to roll with the punches. Tides change, and if you're shit at dealing with it, then maybe you shouldn't have been swimming in the first place.

They're fictional characters and at the end of the day, it's mostly just memes and jokes and not actual seething hate.

Unless you're on Tumblr.

Either way, grow thicker skin.

hmmmm...

nah I think I enjoy rubbing it in people's faces more
Wow, what a dick.

So the win bonus for turf wars has been increased from 300p to 1000p. And now that there are no more Splatfests to award Super Sea Snails, Judd will give you one Snail for every 30 wins from now on.

So the win bonus for turf wars has been increased from 300p to 1000p. And now that there are no more Splatfests to award Super Sea Snails, Judd will give you one Snail for every 30 wins from now on.

Oh hey that's cool. Sea Snails completely slipped my mind when the last Splatfest was announced

I knew best waifu would win

I only got to play for like an hour/hour an half, and I was thinking I would do ass. But I constantly was in first/second on my team with a general + kill/death ratio. That being said I got stomped quite a few times, with like a 20 to 80ish ink ratio (one time the other team was nothing but golden aerosprayers). I left with a +3 win average, not bad for not playing in like 4 months and just using ye olde roller.

Wow, so many of you have shit taste.

Yay Team Marie! I forgot how much fun this game was, I hadn't played in a while! Hope to see a sequel on NX - there has to be some reason to get it, right?

Callie said congrats to Marie and Marie called her her best friend.

I personally see no reason to to shit on other peoples character preferences for close to three years running, but sometimes you just gotta learn to roll with the punches. Tides change, and if you're shit at dealing with it, then maybe you shouldn't have been swimming in the first place.
They're fictional characters and at the end of the day, it's mostly just memes and jokes and not actual seething hate.

Unless you're on Tumblr.

Either way, grow thicker skin.
oh no, I'm not trying to imply I have thin skin.

I'm just saying that rather than making Splatfest a thing about poor sports and sore losers, we make it's memory fun and inviting for everyone. like, I partook in the shit talking when I finally joined, but for this last one, I just wanted something different.

I mean if you want me to join in, Callie is still the queen of Splatfests and this last one wasn't gonna change that.

It seemed really out of character for Marie to not gloat at all. But I guess given how invested certain people got in this Splatfest, Nintendo probably didn't want to set sore losers off even more.

They're being conservative on their salt intake. Then Splatfest alone generated enough to last a couple generations

It seemed really out of character for Marie to not gloat at all. But I guess given how invested certain people got in this Splatfest, Nintendo probably didn't want to set sore losers off even more.
or maybe the Splatoon team didn't want the final Splatfest results to be about poor sports AND sore losers?

I feel like I'm the only one that likes them both equally. With that being said,

Callie lost both popularity and matches

Yes but with Splatfest power, popularity means basically nothing.

And if Callie had won 1% more, she would have claimed victory.

She would've needed 2% more. 1% more would just be 50-50, and then Marie would still win on popularity.

Yes but with Splatfest power, popularity means basically nothing.

And if Callie had won 1% more, she would have claimed victory.

but she didn't

Reactions: FastLikeLightning
She would've needed 2% more. 1% more would just be 50-50, and then Marie would still win on popularity.
No, they don't do ties with anything. It would've rounded up to 51% and given her the win.