• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Splatoon

My startegy in Tower Control is kill kill KILL!! Never get on the tower, just KILL.

My kill/death ratio is insane for most matches (20/5) and we win more often than not.

Reactions: juju_for_president
A lot of the time the opposing team is too occupied with trying to take down your teammates on the tower that they don't notice you come up next to them which is actually pretty helpful for your team since you are essentially clearing the path for the tower.

Splatfest US in 2 hours

Goooo Team Doge

Anyone else having trouble with Carbon Rollers, just me and my brush, ok.
But anyway
MlWA77wMmeUHVCZT-G.png

MlWA77wORKwbVkNDOu.png

Reactions: Rellek
Shouldn't that be Annie of the Starfishes?
Fish is the plural of fish.

Also, when's splatfest?

Reactions: SmashBlade
Ive been practicing a lot with my carbon roller recently, Definitely a huge fan of.

I saw a Cat Champion before I saw a Dog Champion
Plus there are still Dog Fanboys

Come on D O G B O Y Z let's ink pls

Edit: Just ran into a team of 4 Cat Champions
I haven't seen any other Dog Champs except myself

This is pretty ruff

Last edited:
Reactions: No longer exist
Was a Dog Champion before I ever saw a cat champ.

left off 50 points into it and called it a night.

Yeah I'm gonna take a nap in the doghouse before returning to war
I'm kinda alarmed by the Champ ratio in favor of Doge but I gotta sleep

Gonna return in the afternoon though
Here's hoping my teams start consisting of even more Champs and at the very least, Defenders (Fanboy/Girl and Fiend just ain't gonna cut it in the final numbers I don't think)

Also, maybe it's because there are so many more people who voted Dog than Cat, but sometimes I've been put in 8 Dog player matches
I suppose it's experience for 8 Dog supporters no matter the outcome of the match but it feels weird

DzTsVpb.jpg

I'd like to thank my teammates, Wolfy, Djidane, and that other guy for being a competent team and winning 20something games in a row.

Suck it dogs

Ladies and gentlemen it's Slime time!...
Splatfest is going on right now see you all in the Warzone of salt and tears.

that cat....

that cat has seen some shit.

fo' real squids...

WEEDCAT.png
hold up... 4:20 right now.

My internet is down, but once its back up and im done with work, gonna help out team dog. Team dog foreva

I like a cats tho.
If a cat doesn't like you, they just fuck off.
But if a dog doesn't like you, shit gets scary real fast.

Also, how long does the Splatfest go on for? Is it the entire day, cause I'll try and hop on later.

It's until 12 AM PST tonight.

Welp internet aint turning back on tonight. So much for splatfest.

Then how are you communicating with us now? DO YOUR POWERS JUST TRANCEND THAT OF THE ALMIGHTY INTERWEBS?!

He's just staying fresh. Nothing else.

MlWA77wc6bIwtMQqCJ

Took me all day but I did it.
Seriously I don't know how you people get 40+ win streaks with great teams. I get stuck with the teams who think painting walls gives you points and treat ranked battles like turf wars.

But you were playing Turf Wars

If they were playing Turf Wars like Turf Wars you should've won.

im more making an exaggeration to the kind of teams I was paired up with. like lvl 7 Dog fanboys vs lvl 20 Cat champions.

MlWA77wdXvIjBlJMkU

I must terrorize

Reactions: Magma442
Alright place bets now who do you think is going to win Dogs or Cats?
My bets on dogs because im biased as fuck.

Reactions: Covenant and DDB
Dude the first time I found a decent team the enemy team eithe DC'd or never joined.
I guess they ran away like the scaredy cats they are.

I've barely managed to get 3 matches in a row due to connection issues, those getting the crazy win streaks are lucky. And at one point my brother (Team Dog) somehow went up against another team of dogs. It wasn't a typo, everyone had on the dog shirts and all of the titles had dog in them. Has that happened to anyone else?

I just made it to Cat Champion in the last match. Gonna take a break before trying to play some more.

It happened to a lot of Team Dog people.

It's because there are A LOT more dog players than cat ones.

Hit Dog Queen a while ago
The mighty Inkbrush has splated swathes of anti-doges
And some doges as well

I've barely managed to get 3 matches in a row due to connection issues, those getting the crazy win streaks are lucky. And at one point my brother (Team Dog) somehow went up against another team of dogs. It wasn't a typo, everyone had on the dog shirts and all of the titles had dog in them. Has that happened to anyone else?

I just made it to Cat Champion in the last match. Gonna take a break before trying to play some more.

Yeah that happened to me too

I'm feeling dogs are gonna win out of sheer number

Yeah guess you can say it's a dog ink dog world