• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Splatoon

I can't breathe

I'm not a toaster fucker don't make me suffer like this

Europe splatfest is Singing vs. Dancing.

I predict this one will be no contest, if only for the potential title jokes for the latter.

Ok, that's 2 of the major regions, whats the Japan/Asia SPlatfest to complete the set?

They're having theirs right now.

It's Ants VS Grasshoppers.

Hoppers.jpg

Grasshoppers, no if's ands or buts.

On Good news, apparently the Splatoon 3 Packs are getting reprinted for re-release so keep your eyes open boys and girls.

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
Speaking of which, Grasshoppers won.

By a really large margin.

In both popularity and wins.

Callie best girl.

So....I think Capcom is outright Challenging Nintendo.

What with the "First" Worldwide 5 day Beta starting 5 hours before the North American Autobots Vs. Decepticons Splatfest.

they're still 14 years old guys keep it in your pants

regardless of what I source, you'll find some way to spin it into not feeling guilty for committing underage bestiality

While the playable Inklings are absolutely confirmed 14 years old, as explained in the Splatoon Direct, the Squid Sisters are likely older given their more unique and aged looking designs. Plus, the end of the story mode reveal that:
Callie and Marie were Agents 1 & 2. They would have had to be at least 14 in order to fight the Octarians, so they are at least as old as 14 + the number of years since the first Octarian conflict they helped resolve
Now even with that, those events could have been less than a year in length for all we know, and even if they are older we don't know by how much, but I personally believe that they are each in their twenties.

ALL AUTOBOTS TO YOUR POSTS!!!! LETS TAKE THIS SPLATFEST!!!!!

TIL' ALL ARE ONE!!!!

So far Ive mostly picked all sides for my girl Callie ^3^

Reactions: DDB
So far Ive mostly picked all sides for my girl Callie ^3^
At least you've got the right girl in this game.

Reactions: Lunerstep
tumblr_ntreid9Rb91r94yi6o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ntreid9Rb91r94yi6o2_1280.jpg

roll out!
Okay, that's fucking amazing. That artist has some astounding talent.

Maries design complements her personalty well. Sharp and Soulless

And Callie's as well. Colorful and better.

Reactions: Magma442
Good luck with the Splatfest guys! *cue cheering from a level 0 freshness squid*

((Dear god being poor sucks.I'm going to miss out on Autobots vs. Decepticons,it's a cruel world.))

Seems like its more Dutobots then Decepticons again. Get ready for Autobot Civil war.

Actually that sounds like a cool idea. has that ever been done before like in the comics or anything?

I had at most 3 Bots vs. Bots Matches. Watching another Autobot player Streaming he had 2 in the hour I watched. (before I inadvertently napped for an hour, literally it smacked me out of no where).

Not as bad but there are some same team parings.

SO How long until they announce?

EDIT: Nevermind, Decepticreeps won.

Last edited:
I ended up missing all of Splatfes due to PAX, but my little bro was a champ and levelled both of us up to champion. I told him before I left and again when I got home that he should've made himself a king first before working on my guy, but he was mostly cool with it. He just hated being a double agent since we picked opposite sides.

Anyway, I found out during the last hour of the main hall being open that the Splatoon area was actually participating in Splatfest all day today. Players also got actual Splatfest shirts after they were done playing! I jumped in line and ended up getting a shirt since the booth people felt bad making the people who didn't get to play wait all that time.

I barely got any time to play this time :(. Tried that Bamboozler weapon for a couple of matches, not for me but then again most chargers aren't. Not enough damage, and it being hit scan makes it virtually useless compared to other chargers, even with the 'good' range at any charge. Went back to my roller for the remaining couple of matches and won most of them (though not much help from my team, had go back to classic roller to do anything), getting me most of the way through Defender. Probably would of made it to Chap if I didn't spend 15 min doing this.
WVW69iVwXhgGFnnssa.png

SUCK IT CALLIE FOLLOWERS

that is all

I chose Autobots due to being Autobot Loyal since I discovered Transformers.

Callie? Marie? whoever is supporting the side I chose doesn't matter to me.

They were kind of booty

I think I only lost 2 rounds the whole way to King rank as a decepticon.

Oh well, at least Callie's still by far the better Squid Sister.

Reactions: juju_for_president
I might've caved and drew a strange crossover.It's a bit wonky,but other than that it should be perfectly fine.You should be able to tell where I messed up.(Like her lack of teeth)
WIN_20150830_091519.JPG

Galactic Kid Sailor Squid :PUN:

On the bright side, we Autobots aren't the worst Splatfest team ever now.

Udg8UAM.jpg

Plus, it's another win for the true best Squid Sister, Callie!