• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Splatoon

Ladies, ladies, your both terrible.
tumblr_nq9v0nnrQz1ti77hyo1_1280.png

Why was there a signing versus dancing splatfest? Both of them are singers.

unless...

Marie is a lip syncing hack confirmed!

Reactions: juju_for_president
(I'm reaaally not liking saltfest for the... well, salt. Maybe that's because I haven't lost a single one, but still. The salt is too much. And all my 24 snails. Wasted in 2 minutes. On my Camo Hoodie. With no good rolls! Screw you too, Spyke.)

A-Anyways, where is the source for that Octoling drawing? I love it! n_n
Unless, you drew it yourself, @TheGoggledGamer?

A-Anyways, where is the source for that Octoling drawing? I love it! n_n
Unless, you drew it yourself, @TheGoggledGamer?
Filink (It's a pixiv link so a little NSFW warning though as far as I can tell Filink is SFW artist so there should be no problem)

So, like

Marie is eventually going to lead the Squid/Kid, Ayy Lmao, Skellington uprising and become supreme ruler soon, right?

She's gonna lead them right where they all belong.

In the garbage.

Reactions: Magma442
So, like

Marie is eventually going to lead the Squid/Kid, Ayy Lmao, Skellington uprising and become supreme ruler soon, right?
But Squids don't have bones

On another note, I remember seeing an SFM picture with an Inkling girl with a Splatling gun next to the Heavy from TF2.

It's my current background, but since I use Firefox all I need to do is right click an image and I can set it from the internets

If I find it, I'll post it here.

FOUND IT BUT I CAN'T UPLOAD IT DAMMIT

Last edited:
She's gonna lead them right where they all belong.

In the garbage.

I'm glad we're making a stop to our local "Callie Center" to laugh at her followers.

I'm glad we're making a stop to our local "Callie Center" to laugh at her followers.
Hey if you're taking us to the Callie Center make sure we stop by the local Spastic Center for Marie.

Hey if you're taking us to the Callie Center make sure we stop by the local Spastic Center for Marie.

Pretty sure that place was demolished after the uprising, they probably realized there was no need for it.

Pretty sure that place was demolished after the uprising, they probably realized there was no need for it.

Nah, she still lives there, along with all of her insane followers.

(Not gonna lie that took me half a class to come up with)

Nah, she still lives there, along with all of her insane followers.

(Not gonna lie that took me half a class to come up with)
Comeback game weak

Not as weak as Marie's fanbase.

Reactions: Magma442
Not as weak as Marie's fanbase.

At least Marie has a fanbase.

Callie has you and the unused paper clip you call a friend.

*raises hand* I like Callie...uh,never mind...*backs away into the shadows*

Finally A M I N U S B O Y Z

Jet Squelcher + Camp Triggerfish = <3

The teams are so much more competent here
Like when we get a lead, we KEEP it
Is crazy, it is

Reactions: TailsWorld1
The teams are so much more competent here
Like when we get a lead, we KEEP it
Is crazy, it is
lolno my team still goes for kills as opposed to inking turf.

IF YOU'RE DOWN FOR ONLY KILLS, PLAY RANKED YOU PLEB.

It's nothing new that DDB likes the more overused and sloppy seconds of a generic and popular girl character anyway so I think i'm fine sitting on team Marie

sidenote, autothots vs decepticons was my favorite splatfest so far

Reactions: BeatNinja
please argue more over which underaged fictional nonhuman you prefer to achieve penetration with

I don't think I'd go that far...
(Besides I like both Squid Sisters equally.They're both cute.)

I just like Callie's desgin and her in your face postive attitude

...wait I'm noticing a trend here.

please argue more over which underaged fictional nonhuman you prefer to achieve penetration with
Are you trying to bring reason into waifu wars? There is none. Only thirst.

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
You know, DDB kinda reminds me of Big Boss at this point.
I mean, at the beginning he was MGS 3 Naked Snake,then he became Big Boss in Peace Walker..
Now he's Venom Snake.

I'm not surprised that magma who already had terrible tastes in headbone females likes worst squidgir, but DDB?
How do you go from objectively best girl Annie, to nazi satanist Callie?

((Under spoiler in case image is too big))
tumblr_nuhkywRBL11u3akyno1_1280.jpg
The next Splatfest draws near! Next week, we pit art against science! Now, we here at the Squid Research Lab know that you’re a talented bunch of artists. We’ve seen what you can do in art contests, on Miiverse and, not to mention, all the rad fan art uploaded to Tumblr! It seems at first glance that art will have no problem taking it all. BUT! When you think about all the greats hanging out on the science side (Bill Nye! Neil deGrasse Tyson! Beakman!), it’s not hard to see how science could win this one!

Pledge your allegiance tomorrow in game, and we’ll see you on the splattlefield 9/18 at 9 PM PT. You’ll have 24 hours to ensure victory for your team!

Guys! NEW SPLATFEST! Also I have one request,during Splatfest,someone give them hell for me!

Reactions: juju_for_president
Callie confirmed artist. Marie confirmed test subject.

Callie confirmed artist. Marie confirmed test subject.

At least Marie might actually make money

Reactions: ElementFree
Art's basically gonna destroy. There's literally a brush in the game.

Reactions: SmashBlade