• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Splatoon

Missed out splatfest because of work :( But at least I have predicted who's gonna win spatfest each time it has came around. (Though I still voted Transformers because I mashed through the menus so I could draw my Miiverse post and still play a little bit)

Missed out splatfest because of work :( But at least I have predicted who's gonna win spatfest each time it has came around. (Though I still voted Transformers because I mashed through the menus so I could draw my Miiverse post and still play a little bit)
That sucks, but at least you have work. :)

Bill Nye is still alive, and probably doesn't care.

Adam And Jaime however are probably miffed over Art defeating Science so closely, until they realize the science they do is an art in itself.

Reactions: Lexeous
In case people aren't aware, that is fake.

I thought that was squid girl on the left for a second.

Also Um I'm interested in seeing what the Squid sisters have to say.

Eat you enimes or eat your own kind!

Halloween falls on a Saturday this year.....I would be upset if that wasn't taken advantage of.
I wonder what colors of ink they might choose. Orange and Black would be freaking amazing. Or perhaps Orange/Yellow (Candy Corn)? Hmmm..

1 splafest per month. I doubt anything big would happen.

SlatNet is now working in english. So now you can look at your stats, setup tweets, and check weekly ranks.

a423ea1364.jpg

Octolings are taking over in Japan. US website is likely indicating it will happen here soon too.

Playable Octoling maybe when????

Hahaha, Europe confirmed for completely out of Splatfest ideas.

Their newest one is CATS VS DOGS.

Reactions: juju_for_president
Cars one this Splatfest by a thin margin.

This isn't what the wright brothers wanted.

Yes but it's what I wanted.

And what I wants matters more than some dead guys.

Aw jeez. Should I align myself with my handle or my love of pirates and One Piece.

Are there even Japanese temple/ninja stages in this game? We have a ton of harbors, docks, and water stages for pirates. Seems like a pretty one sided competition to me.

(Will the right side ever get the better option???)

well One Piece exists and Marie is trash, so you know.
Pirates.

A whole lot pf implying going on in this thread.

Sorry I can't hear you over my becoming Pirate King.

Reactions: Covenant
Ninjas are too scared to show their face in fear of being killed.

But Badass like the pirate Blackbeard knows that people know what he looks like but makes people fear him.

Clearly pirates are the better choice.