• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Beowulf SPOILERS - Beowulf Story Mode and Other Lore

ẁ̬̞͇ͅu̯͎̬͞ͅl̞̥̳̼̯͞f͓̱̖̬̙̣i̲͢n̫̪͚͚̖̞̹s̠̫̬̰͓̭̩t͈͕͈̗̱̹͠e͔͕ͅi̪n̖͎̣̱͈͎ ͎͈̖̦̫i̖͎̤͜s ̨͕̩͔̮̜̭ͅỵ͉̯e͎̫t͇͎̹̫̦̪̝ ͚͎̘͍͚̭t̛̼̲̞͍̼̥o̼̜͈̯̹̞ ̢̠̮̳͈̙͔c͝o̵m̥̪̮͔͈e̱̫̲̟͉̫ͅ ͈̜̜̺m̸̯y̨͈̯̩͔̮̘͉ ̬͎͔̣͙̝͢ͅn̷̟̘̘̥i̢͔g̡͈̘̣̞g͖͙͍͈a̪̭̯̗̜̠̥

Wulfenstein.
woah woah woah there!
Beowulf ain't gonna go about killing Egrets now, is he? It all makes so much sense.

ẁ̬̞͇ͅu̯͎̬͞ͅl̞̥̳̼̯͞f͓̱̖̬̙̣i̲͢n̫̪͚͚̖̞̹s̠̫̬̰͓̭̩t͈͕͈̗̱̹͠e͔͕ͅi̪n̖͎̣̱͈͎ ͎͈̖̦̫i̖͎̤͜s ̨͕̩͔̮̜̭ͅỵ͉̯e͎̫t͇͎̹̫̦̪̝ ͚͎̘͍͚̭t̛̼̲̞͍̼̥o̼̜͈̯̹̞ ̢̠̮̳͈̙͔c͝o̵m̥̪̮͔͈e̱̫̲̟͉̫ͅ ͈̜̜̺m̸̯y̨͈̯̩͔̮̘͉ ̬͎͔̣͙̝͢ͅn̷̟̘̘̥i̢͔g̡͈̘̣̞g͖͙͍͈a̪̭̯̗̜̠̥
I... I don't understand! Somebody help me! Kai!

mother of god

woah woah woah there!
Beowulf ain't gonna go about killing Egrets now, is he? It all makes so much sense.
In an alternate Universe where the Black Egrets are ruling over the world with an iron fist,
B.J. Beowicz rises up for 'Muridian by sering justice for the immoral Egrets and its leader, Lieutenant General Franz "Skullshead" Renoir.
Will he succeed at wiping the Egrets from the lands of New Meridian?

Find out on Wulfenstein: The Old Blood.
(I actually had the idea of having Cerebella as Anya Oliwa just because. But in later chapters it seems that it does not fit because... well... You know.)

Reactions: Shockdingo
heheheheheh. Not bad. And the hurting is the only weapon you ever get.

Serving justice with chairs. A real man's dream.

Reactions: Shockdingo
heheheheheh. Not bad. And the hurting is the only weapon you ever get.

Serving justice with chairs. A real man's dream.
T̥̻̻͔̥h͉͎̘͞ͅḛ̟̼̦̣͉́ ̵ẖ̺̳̮͎̖u҉͈̬̣ṟt͓̩͕̭͡ͅi̘̺̳̦͍̭n̸̻̪̘͇̰̭͚g̘̣̭̲̙͉̯ ͍̫̗̱̮͎͎i͍̤̗̫̼̙͖̕s̼͇̤͝ ͡D͏͓̙̳̹̙͉E̴͖͕̣̺A͕͔̭̣̮Ḍ̣̟͞

T̥̻̻͔̥h͉͎̘͞ͅḛ̟̼̦̣͉́ ̵ẖ̺̳̮͎̖u҉͈̬̣ṟt͓̩͕̭͡ͅi̘̺̳̦͍̭n̸̻̪̘͇̰̭͚g̘̣̭̲̙͉̯ ͍̫̗̱̮͎͎i͍̤̗̫̼̙͖̕s̼͇̤͝ ͡D͏͓̙̳̹̙͉E̴͖͕̣̺A͕͔̭̣̮Ḍ̣̟͞
Change your name on the forums, you don't deserve to be here anymore. Hurting is best chair and you know it.
:PUN:
Just kidding.

whatever you say, scrabble

....you just gave me an evil idea.
If it's anymore impronouncable than your first, I'm sure we'll be fine.

never mind...I'm back to normal.Beowulf hath slain thy demon in me.

So y'all are just gonna keep doing this and ignore what I said right?

Okay.

So y'all are just gonna keep doing this and ignore what I said right?
no disrespect zen but i honestly forgot what you said

Neowulf: The only man who can save us! Prepare your chairs folks, for you're about to enter the...BRAIN DRAIN!

He's gone static again let me try hitting the side of him see if that fixes the connection.

You're doing it wrong! His ears are all floppy, try adjusting them! See if we can at least get the news channel, maybe a few cartoons

Don't worry about me, I ain't gonna go "no fun allowed" on you guys.
Just don't let it get outta hand.

On a serious note, I can't wait to hear Night Phyre do the actual lines. I'm guessing Beowulf will sound a bit different from the fan VAing he did before. Hopefully tomarrow will have all answers!

Reactions: Kuzlalala
Hopefully we'll finally hear em this week. Like we were supposed to WEEKS AGO!!! Sorry i lost it there for a sec

Sorry I haven't popped into this thread. So much college work to do.

I've edited OP regarding the stages that will appear in Beo's Story Mode.

Also do you know that in the Tutorial Beowulf's sparring partner is Cerebella? That means something.

It means she's a huge fan? Has the sparring partner ever hinted at anything we didn't already know at the time?

I hope the partner character is Cerebella.

Both Big Band and Eliza have Parasoul as the sparring partner in their tutorial. As neither of them meet nor otherwise interact with Parasoul in their story mode, I'll go ahead and say that no, it doesn't mean much.

I hope the partner character is Cerebella.
I kinda do but I kinda don't because Cerebella has already assisted Eliza.

I want Parasoul.

Reactions: Denizen
I want parasoul too but after all those hints kai put out it might be a no-go

I think you can live with the FREAKING TRAIN STAGE, THE EMBODIMENT OF HYPE FOR THIS GAME.

come on. I've been waiting for this stage since 2013.

Also we got a new and finalized NMO theme!

I heard that Mrs. Victoria and the class are seen in the NMO Arena? That totally fuels the idea of Beo being Mr. Victoria. Imagine Mrs Victoria saying "Let's watch my husband wrestle." or "Let's watch our favorite librarian in the ring."

I want parasoul too but after all those hints kai put out it might be a no-go

Nah Night Phyre's hints are ambiguous (he even used a disclaimer that he'd never deceive us) so it's still possible.

Last edited:

I heard that Mrs. Victoria and the class are seen in the NMO Arena? That totally fuels the idea of Beo being Mr. Victoria. Imagine Mrs Victoria saying "Let's watch my husband wrestle."
Right, and she'll tell the entire class to follow her husband's career as a wrestler.
Sooner or later we will have too many Beowulf copy pasterinos it isn't even capucinno or frappucino.

Is it finalized? I only heard that it was updated.