• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Eliza SPOILERS - Eliza Story Mode Discussion

Christ almighty, looks like we know who to fucking blame for Skullgirls being a shit place.
7d6d8b45c2b1790114a6c83c9874e7b2.png

They really didn't hold back on this. Also, dat final scene.
Muh Bella ;_;

Reactions: Medici Mob Boss
So the vibe I'm getting from those of you who beat it is...that we're all terribly terribly screwed and death is the only reward left...unless Beowulf can save us all? Also, reading this thread with the Gehenna thread is a really really bad idea for me right now. D:

edit: I'd like to see the playthrough as well if you have a link

Dat Ending...

Dammit Alex ahad why must you do this to us.

Knowing full well we may never get a full cannon story :(

Reactions: Tank
Man
Someone make something we can play that deals with that ending screen, tho

Better picture of Gehenna
50E9E3B633B55DF193465B120AD75EEB01CE538C

So the vibe I'm getting from those of you who beat it is...that we're all terribly terribly screwed and death is the only reward left...unless Beowulf can save us all? Also, reading this thread with the Gehenna thread is a really really bad idea for me right now. D:

edit: I'd like to see the playthrough as well if you have a link
Eliza ruined everything.

the story mode... WAS AMAZING! BUT IT WAS LEFT ON A CLIFFHANGER! what will happen??? i want to say more but it will be a spoiler and i dont know how you guys to put those spoiler thingies so yea... IT WAS AMAZING

This story mode makes me really, really REALLY want to know more about the background of the Skullgirls universe.

I don't know how to feel about wanting to have Eliza on my team with Bella anymore.....
FUCK!

Reactions: Fat-Ass ♪
That story was truly fitting of the blood goddess let us hope she accomplishes her plans with alacrity!!!!

I don't know how to feel about wanting to have Eliza on my team with Bella anymore.....
FUCK!

Yeah, Some people steals waifus, but she kills them.

So can we just call this "Eliza kills the skullgirls universe"?

But she didn't kill Big Band or Peacock or Painwheel or Valentine!

Heck, she didn't even fight any of those four!

Fukua neither but that's not here nor there.

What's the new win pose outfit

Gehenna feels as a really adequate stage to Double.

And it seems the nun has something in her dislike list.

Well, Eliza is:

A magnificent tyrannical, sadistic, homicidal, cruel, rapist, slaver bitch with a god complex.

Good villain, Lab zero.

Now all our hopes are on:

Mega Marie tagging with Beowulf to suplex the Crimson Scourge to oblivion.

Skullgirls is a mech game now.

Also, I knew it will be minutes before someone uses the Eliza trollface for an avatar.

Reactions: gllt

Also, I know it will be minutes before someone uses the Eliza trollface for an avatar.
@Effay

Also, I know it will be minutes before someone uses the Eliza trollface for an avatar.
To late, someone already did.

Meant knew, but I can't type.

FUCK!

Same man. I was excited when I saw they were gonna tag team, but I was surprised by her killing Bella. :/

Will RP as horace
VU3FuLu.png
j77HPYg.png

Well hello there handsome, what a nice butt you have....

Horace is definitely tapping that... GOD DAMN booty game too strong... Even skullguys got all the right stuff in all the right places.

LZ I beg for an Albus and Horace exspansion pack. :PUN:

LZ I beg for an Albus and Horace exspansion pack. :PUN:

*nudge nudge* I'm picking up what you're putting down. I see what you're saying. I gotcha. I understand. I know what you mean.

Reactions: Era