• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Squigly can avoid Painwheel F+HK point blank in corner

Fightman

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I wasn't sure where else it might go.

So I was playing an online match earlier today where I ended up whiffing Painwheel's f+hk in the corner against Squigly. Normally after qcf+lp I dash forward to ensure I don't miss any attack I am using next and usually it works, but against Squigly it just straight whiffs if you are point blank. I tested this on other characters but it only seems to miss on Squigs. Now if I hit with a different attack 1st the pushback from the attack means that the f+hk won't miss. So is this supposed to be a thing or am I just worried too much since there is a very easy way for me to get around this? I'll also leave a link to a video with view able hitboxes to show what I mean.

Back