• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Squigly hit box bug

tencebutton3

Reaction score
Steam
tencebutton3
PSN
tencebutton3
XBL
tenecebutton3
Valentine
I am pretty sure this is a bug to do with hit boxes but if I am wrong it is a bug none the less. Anyway if you are in the air and use H.k as valentine, squigly will completely ignore the first stage of the attack or it could be the second hit but I can't tell. I do play the PC version as well and on there she seems to register both hits.
*Edit: I should specify that she only seems to do this in the air also but if you hit her head with it she won't register it either.

Last edited:
It's not a bug, Squigly has thinner and more oddly shaped hitboxes than the other light characters, and that makes Valentine's disjointed hitbox moves whiff/drop if you're too close to her or at certain heights.

Usually you can make the same combos work on her by slightly delaying inputs, especially after airdash cancels, but you can turn on hitboxes and slow motion in training mode to troubleshoot a particular whiff.

It's not a bug, Squigly has thinner and more oddly shaped hitboxes than the other light characters, and that makes Valentine's disjointed hitbox moves whiff/drop if you're too close to her or at certain heights.

Usually you can make the same combos work on her by slightly delaying inputs, especially after airdash cancels, but you can turn on hitboxes and slow motion in training mode to troubleshoot a particular whiff.
Ah, well that's nice to know