• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Squigly Quote Lag

Reaction score
I haven't seen a thread about this, so I don't if this is already known, but every time Squigly says something when she ground recovers, there are a couple of seconds of silence before the opponent responds. However, when Leviathan says something, the opponent immediately responds like normal.

This is on the PS3 version, if anyone cares.

If you listen closely, you can hear that she's still making an ethereal, echo-y noise after she speaks. The other character waits until that sound clip finishes before responding.

Definitely still weird and probably shouldn't be like that, but that's what's going on with it.

If you turn the music off, it's a lot more pronounced. I'm not sure if any of L0 explained why she echoes, but I think it's because she communicates telepathically due to her mouth being sewn shut after her death.

Oh, yeah, I forgot that she echoes. That explains it.

Still bothers me, though.

Pretty sure this is getting fixed. Thanks for the heads up!