• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Stage names missing (Beta)

Detective Q

Abomination
Reaction score
Steam
OnyxSeed
XBL
OnyxSeed
Big Band
Just downloaded the new update, and now the names of all stages are missing on the stage select screen. I can confirm this for training mode in beta only, dont know if its also the case for versus, but I would guess it is.

Also, werent you able to cancel your character/assist-selection on the character select screen by pressing the select button? Because that dosnt work either.

No error detected, stage names still missing.

Well, they ain't missin' for me, so give me some more info.
Playing in what language, with computer in what language?

Playing in german, on a german steam client, german operating system. Windows 7, 64-bit.

Hmm. Are they there in your real game?
Maybe I broke German loc, either way it'll eventually be fixed.

Hmm. Are they there in your real game?
Maybe I broke German loc, either way it'll eventually be fixed.

I dont have the real game installed at the moment and it will take hours with my crappy connection so I cant tell at the moment, sorry.

I just cycled through the language options, this error happens with every language except english. Just wanted to tell, its nothing important, but I thought its better to let you guys know.