• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Stage/Teams repetition in the Arcade Mode.

Metafogos

Reaction score
Steam
Metafogos
Unknown Unknown Unknown
A simple suggestion: make the game not repeat a stage/team of opponents in a same arcade run.

Why?

Stage: I still not play in the Nightmare in Marple in Arcade, but get 3 times the Day Cathedral one in one run. Is fun have a lot of stages, but a bit sad if you get over and over de same one in one play.

Team Opponents: Is more rare then the Stage, but happens. Sometimes you fight a team and the next battle you fight the same team again, without change any character, sometimes even the colours. This will become more rare after more characters.

Is not a great problem, but can make a Arcade run better!!!

it is common to face the same team multiple times for mw, I agree with you

Yeah, I'm enjoying the game a lot since I just got it, but also noticed this. Maybe a coding fix to not allow the same opponents & stages in one run would be cool. Also not fighting on Marie's stage until the final battle would be cool. Thanks.

It seems like I get solo Filia a lot more often than any other solo character. Is it not truly random?

M
It seems like I get solo Filia a lot more often than any other solo character. Is it not truly random?

Me too... I almost get only Filia or Cerebela solo...

Yesterday I finally fight battle in Nightmare Maple in Arcade.... two times in same run...