• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

(Steam) Game won't start.

Argol228

My game stops responding when I try to load it. It starts in windowed mode when I launch it and the little bomb waddles for a bit before it freezes.

I read about deleting save data as a fix, I did so but the game stops responding when I try to get past the opening cinematic or watch it to a certain point.

I restarted my computer and now it won't get past the loading before freezing/crashing.

how is it a week has passed and no one responded with a suggestion. It's even worse now. it crashes the moment I start the bloody thing. no loading screen or anything.

I even reinstalled steam after all the usual fixes like validating and reinstalling.

Have you sent a message to Steam about this? It might not necessarily be something from L0's end.

My friend is having the same problem. A window pops up that says "Game failed to start" whenever he tries to open the game. I'll let you know if he figures out how to get around it.

Back