• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Strange Level 5 super combo situation

Darklightjg1

Am I ever not pissed?
Reaction score
Ms. Fortune Valentine
There's a bug/situation with Valentine's Lv5 super I mentioned in the IPS thread where it won't combo straight from S. HP at the start of training (but will combo from later on in training if I'm playing for a while). It happened a few more times and I didn't mess with the training mode settings at all (previously I thought it had something to do with me changing settings).

Basically when the game starts if you attempt to combo it from S.HP the opponent will auto-block the Lvl 5 super, but if I try it like 15-30 mins later after messing around/practicing it'll start to combo. I don't know if this phenomenon affects anything else in the game. I just know it's not normal. If I find something more specific to reproduce it, I'll edit and post it here.

Edit: Hitting with the EKG Flatline super makes it possible. Was this intentional? If so, what property of what move(s) does it actually change?

Edit 2: It becomes possible after USING any of her supers except the counter super (can even do something like whiff air scapel super and make it work).

Last edited: