• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Street Fighter 4

Figured they would change Decapre's as the concept art completely disregarded the fact she uses DUAL xiphoids.
Not gonna look a gifted horse in the mouth but lol at imported alts.

Pretty good if Edition Select has a dedicated online option...but the translators seem to be struggling over it.

In this Image is there also the X Tekken outfits? Are those going to be included or do you need X Tekken dlc for that?
Seems they cherry picked those from SFxT so the new characters have more than one alternate. I don't think they'll bring anything more besides that.
If you have SFxT data, as pointed out, you get them for free. Otherwise, I bet they'll sell the new character alternates in two packs.

Side note, can't wait for Capcom to screw up and give a white palette for Hugo's alt.
CXdELyA.png

In this Image is there also the X Tekken outfits? Are those going to be included or do you need X Tekken dlc for that?

I'm told that it only mentions that you get those alts if you have a SFxT save. I don't know whether or not they will put those outfits up for sale later or not.

Ah I somehow missed that, whoops. So how used will double ultras be, With my main, Guy I don't see much point in having the command grab since his ultra is far more useful.

Specifically, Gen will have access to an anti-air Ultra, a moving ground attack Ultra, a standing Ultra that I think is sort of safe on block, and a dive kick Ultra.

No one will be safe from Double Ultra Gen >:)

I'm guessing that most players who will run Double Ultras will either be playing as grapplers, certain shotos, or Gen (FOUR Ultras :3).
I don't see why grapplers would use it since e.g. Zangief would only get 62 more damage than a fierce spd off u1, and most of the threat of the ultra is the massive damage to begin with.

Specifically, Gen will have access to an anti-air Ultra, a moving ground attack Ultra, a standing Ultra that I think is sort of safe on block, and a dive kick Ultra.

No one will be safe from Double Ultra Gen >:)

I think I might be subbing Gen for Ultra. I can't abandon Guy as my main with character loyalty and whatnot.

I still haven't played Vanilla SF 4 for years...
I might try going back to my boy Abel, but Dudley and Evil Ryu look mighty tempting

I still haven't played Vanilla SF 4 for years...
I might try going back to my boy Abel, but Dudley and Evil Ryu look mighty tempting
Dudley is apparently going to be really good in this version from what I understand about the game, Not sure about the other two as I am not familiar with them but I believe they are getting buffed.

Abel wasn't nerfed at all and he was always a viable character. And eryu's only nerf was the universal shoryu fadc nerf, and he is also currently viable.

I personally prefer dudley over those two but all 3 have buffs.

Thank you Camail, providing better information than my meager information, Note that was not sarcasm.

And yeah I do enjoy Dudley as well as he one of my subs in sf4 and in third strike. Dudley would be my main in third strike if not for a certain mysterious detective.

poison's alts make her more modest than ever, also are these outfits for just preorders of full game purchase?

And the intro exemplifies what this new edition is all about: recycled content given a fresh coat of paint.
you go to love that all they did to represent Decapre is that they zoomed into her portrait so it just showed her mask and put a filter on it

this thread has slowly become a den of venom and spite....

this might as well be a hate thread at this point. :/
at least on anything involving Decapre

I'm definitely fucking preordering the physical version now.
I'm getting the dlc version. I've got almost all the costumes on sale (I lack Yun, Yang, Oni, and E.Ryu) and the dlc version of AE. So as much as I like costumes, they're not worth the extra $25+

...but I'll probably pick up a used X Tekken from gamestop so I can get the other alts.....and then promptly return/exchange it. I did the same with the original SFIV.

this thread has slowly become a den of venom and spite....

this might as well be a hate thread at this point. :/
at least on anything involving Decapre

Well deserved hate: were just stating the real result here.

EVEN THE OPENING IS LAZY AND RECYCLED DAMMIT!

eh, I kinda like the mix of the two openings.

I think it's fine. its just a thing we're gonna skip to get to the main menu anyway so... does it really even matter in the long run?

super's opening didn't even have any lyrics and the music for it wasn't as god as exile's indestructible imo. I didn't mind it.

Back