• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Street Fighter III Third Strike

If they make another Third Strike installment, they should have special guest character big band in it cause parries.

yo, I'd be up for some 3rd strike weekends on PS3.

Im up for PSN 3s right the fuck now. I'm also down for 3s weekends.
@Kongk4 finna finna?

Anyone else? Lets get weird.

Im up for PSN 3s right the fuck now. I'm also down for 3s weekends.
@Kongk4 finna finna?

Anyone else? Lets get weird.
Sorry for responding late, things came up. Still up to play?

seriously, this weekend would be great. /3\ no news of another ultimax weekend and I really wanna play with some friends.

also please be merciful if I don't know how to play properly. not as into fight vidya as you.

shit, I should probably get 3s on ps3 so I can get bodied

Kong you gotta fix the disconnects bruh D:

Kong you gotta fix the disconnects bruh D:
I know. ;____;

I think because my friends and famliy using the Internet were probably the cause. (along with being a wireless wifi slave, no thanks to the Smart TV)

Hopefully, this won't happen next time.

PS: Jesus! I was rusty as fuck:

Reactions: SanoBaron
Where were the dp yo!!!
Your ken when in doubt lp srk out

I'll be up for some later today. I won't be able to get on til about 4pm EST though.

I think because my friends and famliy using the Internet were probably the cause. (along with being a wireless wifi slave, no thanks to the Smart TV)
;-;7 represent the fam internet faction yo.
I know exactly how you feel man.

Reactions: Kongk4
;-;7 represent the fam internet faction yo.
I know exactly how you feel man.
representing the #LANboyz

SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got 3s:OE for PSN, I'm not very good at this game but I wanna get weird...so lets get weird

I got 3s:OE for PSN, I'm not very good at this game but I wanna get weird...so lets get weird
GET TRIPPY DAWG

If anybody wants to play some Third Strike shoot me a friend request on Xbox Live. I love playing Chun-Li, but haven't played in a while.

Last edited:
@dMags
I'm claiming a setup tonight for third strike no questions, Peanuts is gonna have to deal with it....
(I need to push buttons with ken 0.0)

goodluck with that lol I dno if it's running or not but they have a candy cab with 3S loaded on it at GU

LP DP's wouldn't have done anything don't listen to him haha

LP DP's wouldn't have done anything don't listen to him haha
.......Don't talk shit about my lp DPs.........
"I dont hate you I just really dont like you" (Broseidon)
But still like you :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Broseidon Rex
<3

Anyone trying to play? I got 2-3 hours to kill, PSN.

YO! I'm home and waiting for someone to make a 3rd strike lobby!
O7O LET'S GET IT ON!

Reactions: joshb911
Where were the dp yo!!!
Your ken when in doubt lp srk out
In a match afterwards, I dashed up and did a fierce DP at the start of the round. Why?! Because reads son. B)

Last edited:
Reactions: joshb911
I'm up for some 3SOE matches tomorrow. Probably going to get stomped though, my Makoto's really scrubby.

The most important MU is Ken imo with Chun 2nd. Knowing how to beat Ken can get you way farther in a lot of ways in comparison to Chun, still mad important though.

The most important matchup is Ken because he's more popular, true... but then you start getting completely outclassed by Chuns. She's not exactly a beginner character, but she's not a hard character at all. All you need is a basic grasp of her footsies, the ability to run kara throw mixups, and c.MK/b.HP super confirms and you're good to start invalidating the majority of the cast.

Without good or even average Chuns keeping you in check, you're gonna fall into the trap of not building the skills necessary to overcome such a strong and easy character.

the reason people like playing Ken is because EVO moment # 37.
you all now know why people like picking Ken.

Reactions: Kongk4
You can't have a 3rd Stroke* Thread without posting, at least, one of the FFA Ranbat videos:

*No joke, I legit mistyped the "I" with an "O." I'm leaving it alone since I find it as a funny coincidence.

Yo people on fightcade hit me up for games!

I'm only on PSN, a little rusty.

Got an hour of time to kill, PS3 3s to anyone thats finna.

PSN: keninblack

lemme just add you Ken and I'll join.
warning, mega rusty.

Added you I think just inv me into a lobby bruh