• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Street Fighter V

I'm going to fight the shit out of the government. Motherfuckers.

Reactions: Shockdingo
I'm going to fight the shit out of the government. Motherfuckers.
You talk awful big for being down in your sunken shithole of R'lyeh.

Reactions: Ktulu
Sean confirmed.
Not unless we are in fact post SF3. There is no way we are getting a younger Sean. That wouldn't make sense. I just remembered the game series I'm talking about.

How dare you?
bSIX8rh.gif

I'm right here, man. Let's do this I'm not afraid of you.

At ease, loser.
I'm a scrub with carpal tunnel, I can tell you EXACTLY how this will go without the experiment.

Reactions: Ktulu
Ktulu Kicks the Shit Out of the Brazilian Government: Except the President Because She's a Woman Oh Wait She's a Robot From Hell So it's Okay. Part 1. -50 cents per play-

Are you a Bane enough dude to topple a South American government?

Uhhh....Im not gonna even bother figuring out what happened here so....

When's Alex?

So the next character reveal we know for sure is in October, and it is most likely going to be Ono's spirit animal, Blanka. What do you think they'll do to him? Burn off all his hair so he looks like a green Gollum? Finally remove the iron shackle? Make him more monstrous? Make him more human?

I mean, look at how the other characters changed:
Ryu - got swole (thick and slower)
Bison - got old (gray hair)
Birdie - got fat (still likes licking chains)
Nash - got Squigly (necrotic tissue and stitches, he's probably undead)

However, Chun-Li and Cammy don't have any major changes.

Reactions: The Dave
No joke, if Blanka's back in my hype for this game will drop quite a bit.

Reactions: BeatNinja
The stage doesn't fit Blanka at all...

I mean, is not even close to the region that blanka was raised.

Let me show you on a map. xD

Brazil map with markings:
EzstT5e.jpg

Of course, being street fighter and the usual thought that everything is the same thing in brazil, they can still use this stage to reffer as blanka.

But Sean is much more plausible, he is from the same region as the SFV stage (i assume he is, from a close region, based on his design and his stage in third strike)

Blanka's just gonna be an expertly rendered Ono in a Blanka costume.
No one acknowledges it, he's still called Blanka in the game, but it's clearly just Ono.

Reactions: BallotBoxer
OMG ALEX YEAAAASSSSS!!! CAPCOM YOU HAVE FINALLY ANSWERED MY PRAYERSSSSS

i don't see a source sooooooo yeah. I could say that Skullomania is coming back but if I don't back it up no one is going to believe me.

Siliconera sometimes doesn't say their source to protect them but they WERE the first to source that Transformers Devastation was going to be done by Platinum. So I'm leaning more on the side of perhaps so.

They also did say FFVII remake was happening before E3 so I'm gonna say their source might be legit.

oh my, i still don't care. Yeah it sounds freaking cool to have these guys back but guess what? This is the internet the breeding grounds of false hype. And these guy are online journalists, they may be nice people but i have a huge distrust with gaming journalism. This might be my own paranoia, but i like to keep myself safe from the wounds of getting too hyped from something that might not be true. Look I know that protecting sources and stuff is important but I feel like if you can't really back up your claims even if they are true, you really should say it until you do or can either or. Sigh...

look i know that these guys got the F7 remake prediction but... that be luck. there can be a whole lot of little things here. so I'm just going to keep an open eye and stay far enough back from the blast zone just incase it does turn out to be a dud.

The stage doesn't fit Blanka at all...

I mean, is not even close to the region that blanka was raised.
As I said earlier I would love it if Ono is just fucking with everyone.

It's actually his OC Blanker pls don't steal.