• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Street Fighter V

Vega is the beautiful man with a claw on his hand LET'S GO

Vega is the beautiful man with a claw on his hand LET'S GO

Ehh... he didn't look too too pretty. His face kinda looks... idk duck faced? kinda...

SF5: Voga.png

and the far better SF Animated Movie:
Street+Fighter+II+The+Animated+Movie+Vega.jpg

which one is the better pretty boi here? I'm placing my money on the animated vega.

yeah, but which one is most likely alive?

and they're both prettier than the Vega in Chunner's movie.

never forget that piece of shit.

uhg... thank god i never watched that movie. had my fill from the first live action one. (which was bad but it was covered in large amounts of fake yellow american radioactive cheese, which after drowning out my anger towards the horrible story left me kinda hungry for more of that kind of cheese. Like MK: The Movie)

in all honesty, the MK movie was a better adaptation than the SF movie.

and you gotta admit, Van Dam Guile could bring a smile to your face for how stupid cheesey he was.

Reactions: Shockdingo
yeah... hey you wanna see something really weird?

Street Fighter 2 ... The ANIME.

a3.jpeg

everyone in that show was a little... off. well not including the villains that is.

I'm loving the Necro love (Necrophilia?) in here.

Also, I'm watching the capcomfighters live stream. I don't wanna hear anyone say Ken's diving air-hurricane kick isnt a bloody dive kick ever again.

no the cartoon street fighter from DIC was just plain dumb. like, the people behind it had dry instant ramen noodles for brains, who then outsourced the animation to Koreans, found out that they didn't have enough money for the whole episode so they ended on recycling clips to extend the episode's run time.

I really hope we get Necro back at some point in this game.

*snip*

Thankfully Vega looks a bit better in other screen:

03_vegareveal01.jpg

But seriously, how do they keep screwing up faces like that? First Ken and now Vega... I hope they can change that before release.

BTW I forgot to mention but did anyone else notice that Vega's "watery" effect with some attacks looks like Spanish flag?

Were Vega's nails always pointed? I don't remember this. It looks really nasty.

They've been for quite awhile. He's had them from at least the sf2 anime movie.

Reactions: BallotBoxer
Vega is just a beast when it comes to picking up guys around the fight club. ~Rawr~ Watch out, he might scratch you...

Vega is like that guy at the DnD table who rolled a 17 for charisma on his stats sheet. And like everywhere he goes in the RPG he shows off just how pretty he is and manages to piss of the head of a village for being a pompous jerk or some shit like that. At least that's what I think Vega is like.

But seriously, how do they keep screwing up faces like that? First Ken and now Vega... I hope they can change that before release.

I don't have any problem with the faces they do need to work on the hair thaough.

Yay, yet another SF2 character. It's been so long since the last time they revealed one of those, amirite
=/

Eh, at least Vega looks really cool, etc.

It'd be just like Ono to save the good stuff until the end

We are over half the roster in with no SFIII characters and only 4 vet slots left, they must have confidence in those vets.

And if the last slots were, say, Alex, urien, r. mika and Karin? <.<

Reactions: EA575
You guys act like these 16 characters are the only characters that are going to be in. We're getting free updates. Free characters.

Well I'm specifically talking about the starting cast. Plus I'm not disappointed with anything :P

Free characters.
Let's not go tossing that around like it's actually the case. They're, "free," if you've got the endless hours to burn on circumventing their currency system. Trust and believe they won't be earned though normal, reasonable gameplay. You will grind out whatever bullshit they feel like making you do, but your time is worth something.

Real money in-game currency systems don't exist to help you.

Reactions: BallotBoxer
Let's not go tossing that around like it's actually the case. They're, "free," if you've got the endless hours to burn on circumventing their currency system. Trust and believe they won't be earned though normal, reasonable gameplay. You will grind out whatever bullshit they feel like making you do, but your time is worth something.

Real money in-game currency systems don't exist to help you.

But as a counter, with time put in, they'd still be 'free'. Which is still something new for capcom. For as many people that'll pay to get them when they come out (that's me!) there'll also be a bunch that make that grind.

But as a counter, with time put in, they'd still be 'free'. Which is still something new for capcom. For as many people that'll pay to get them when they come out (that's me!) there'll also be a bunch that make that grind.
What I feel like that's gonna equal, though, is higher cost for those that choose to pay. "But you can get them for free!" will be the response :/

Reactions: Dime
You guys act like these 16 characters are the only characters that are going to be in
No?

quotes
Those are clearly referring to the launch roster...

None of that suggests that we suddenly forgot about the dlc. That is irrelevant since this is about the initial 16 roster. We know next to nothing about the details surrounding the dlc.

Do you vega will drop is claw and mask like in SF4?

Do you vega will drop is claw and mask like in SF4?
If you drop the claw it's permanent, they haven't mentioned the mask, that I've seen.

Also he can sheath the claw as a stance, he gains a ground command grab and move properties change.

The more the graphics advances, the WORSE vega's mask gets...

go figure

no the cartoon street fighter from DIC was just plain dumb. like, the people behind it had dry instant ramen noodles for brains, who then outsourced the animation to Koreans, found out that they didn't have enough money for the whole episode so they ended on recycling clips to extend the episode's run time.

But that show taught me an important fact when I was a kid and it's that Sagat loves cornflakes.

Reactions: Shockdingo
and you can buy yourself time to run away by throwing a sandwich.