• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Street Fighter V

I'm really happy with SF5 now. I know it's had more than a few hiccups, but with the MASSIVE reworking and updates of the lore and the impending storymode, I'm really happy to see where things go.

Rival Schools is kiiiinda in the SF universe sooooo

Sent from my SM-G928R4 using Tapatalk
Actually, I used to think that too, but on SRK, we've been looking at a lot of old info and there seems to be debate on that. It seemed like things like Sakura's appearance in Rival Schools 1 was not canon.

Her info like bloodtype and weight were different than alpha Sakura and in Japan, bloodtype is a really big deal and tied to character types and personality. Though there's a little something that makes me think they're moving back to the Rival Schools is Canon idea:

Beach_stage.jpg

The Kanzuki Family beach stage has Tiffany and Hinata in it!

Karin seems to be having a good time too.
Karin_Summer_Costume.jpg

I can only imagine the rest of the summer costumes, notably Muttonchops Husbando Urien bringing in the triumphant return of the BANANA HAMMOCK!! *lightning*

Halloween stage or we riot

don't just make it zambees and cut checks

make that shit full on Halloween Town
we deserve a trick or treat land

Reactions: Shockdingo
Halloween stage or we riot

don't just make it zambees and cut checks

make that shit full on Halloween Town
we deserve a trick or treat land
So 'we' as in 'you' then? Cause I'm pretty indifferent to one.

Now that Mad Gear Kabuki stage from SF x T. That was a good'n.

Reactions: Professor Icepick
More random coolness:
Rog costumes;
27_rogupdate03.jpg

27_rogupdate04.jpg

MurderWaifu of the wondrous Korea:
SFV_Character_Art-Juri.jpg

The Muttonchoped Brother who Banana Hammock's his way into a new age of conquest:

SFV_Character_Art-Urien.jpg

Better look at the Kanzuki Beach house with what appears to be a few of the SF3 judges ( Julia obscured by Karin, Rifa, Tonghua, Anna) ;

27321333574_8875ace275al46.jpg

fuckin hell

dat juri costume

don't know whether to love it cuz she's hot, or hate it cuz it actually looks kinda stupid

fuckin hell

dat juri costume

don't know whether to love it cuz she's hot, or hate it cuz it actually looks kinda stupid
honestly, most juri costumes would be fixed if her hair was let down

was never a fan of those horns

I'm really happy with SF5 now. I know it's had more than a few hiccups, but with the MASSIVE reworking and updates of the lore and the impending storymode, I'm really happy to see where things go.

Actually, I used to think that too, but on SRK, we've been looking at a lot of old info and there seems to be debate on that. It seemed like things like Sakura's appearance in Rival Schools 1 was not canon.

Her info like bloodtype and weight were different than alpha Sakura and in Japan, bloodtype is a really big deal and tied to character types and personality. Though there's a little something that makes me think they're moving back to the Rival Schools is Canon idea:

Beach_stage.jpg

The Kanzuki Family beach stage has Tiffany and Hinata in it!

Karin seems to be having a good time too.
Karin_Summer_Costume.jpg

I can only imagine the rest of the summer costumes, notably Muttonchops Husbando Urien bringing in the triumphant return of the BANANA HAMMOCK!! *lightning*

Ok that stage is cool, and Karin in a swimsuit brings teh boners

Hopefully Urien gets a thong in a summer pack

Loving so much of the new stuff.

Can't wait to play ibuki and on that new stage with TIFFANY FROM RS IN THE BACKGROUND

phewwwwww me likey

i honestly don't know.

i just hope aegis reflector isn't made only available via useage of V-TRigger.

that would be kinda... blah imo

Seems that way, sadly.

Was a good costume

but then they had to ruin it with the pink bangs.

YES SHE LETS HER HAIR DOWN

i like it when her hair is down... also Cammy's hair down is cute.

uhg you're right Beat. Let's hope that she has a colour for that costume that just has her hair 100% black

She still has pinwheel kick and her upward kick + projectile store but I think the actual projectile is EX only?? Also she has a new command overhead.

Her V-skill and V-reversal are pretty cool.

That
motha
fuckin
round 2 music is so good.
I know right?

it's freaky that they managed to get the beach stage to actually have fitting music it to it.

I haven't forgotten Pitstop 109 stage music in USF4.

2nd color has red bangs instead.

AEGIS IS NOT CA. V-trigger is 3 stocks.

YO that's actually neat.

but that also means Aegis Reflect is his V-Trigger...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... oooooohhh well.

also his CA is his VICTORY ANIMATION

urienwin.gif

Last edited:
YO that's actually neat.

but that also means Aegis Reflect is his V-Trigger...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... oooooohhh well.
Hey, if it's one of those multiple move v-trigger s it's better than if it was a super.

YOOOOOOOOOOOO THEY FUCKING DID IT.

GOOOOOOD SHIT CAPCOM

Aegis is trigger, it must be powerful since it's 3 stock.

Aegis is trigger, it must be powerful since it's 3 stock.
That's purdy but why do no ui, dammit. I wanna know I'd it's 3 and done or if there's a timer. :T