• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Strider and all them other ninjas thread

The entire Revenge of Shinobi ost is really good. Same for Shinobi III.

I like Ryu's theme in doa2 also (The Shooted).

Honestly, the main problem I have with most vidya ninja is that they're all graduates of the Robert Hamburger School of Ninjutsu*, as they mostly flip out and kill people all the time. Don't get me wrong; shit's hype as fuck, but still.

Rikimaru, Ayame, and the Mark of the Ninja guy (I'm just gonna call him Mark) all have the right idea. Don't flip out and kill everyone, and don't get caught. Suppose we could toss in the Shinobido protags as well.

* - Most of them apparently graduated with low marks, because only Gogo Yubari Hibana plays the guitar.

My homequrl. Anyway, a cool ninja* is Alpha-152 from DoA.

* - I don't know if Alpha qualifies as a ninja or not...

Naw, angry jello blob from hell

You wanna talk good ninja music?
Then look no further than the soundtrack to the first Tenchu game.
Seriously, Noriyuki Asakura has outdone himself with the composition of this soundtrack and has created a masterpiece that he has been unable to replicate or succeed.

Reactions: RetroStation
kunimitsu-ttt2intro.png

Kuni love =3

Aside from Ibuki, Strider, Sub-Zero, and Valentine as my favorite ninjas, I have to give a shoutout to this guy.
371350.jpg

Also the ninja fail goes to......
105_naruto.jpg