• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Suggestion] An actual Versus mode

Isn't that Arcade Mode?

I think he means being able to have a vs. CPU mode for local Versus, where you could pick out your opponent's team. It would be nice to have, but I'd rather get everything from the IGG stuff taken care of before we worry about that.

He means what every other fighter game has as a staple feature to fight specific CPU controlled opponents right away in an uncontrolled environment.

- pick your characters/colors/assists
- pick your opponent characters/colors/assists
- pick your stage

Arcade mode only allows you the first choice and the rest is a random gauntlet of limited amount of opponents + boss Marie tied in.

Training mode has all three choices, but again the main purpose is to train yourself not fighting specific CPU opponents in a uncontrolled environment where you have to dig into the training menu make the proper configurations to start in the first place.

Training mode takes place in a controlled environment. Having both a CPU versus and a training mode with CPU simulation is a common thing that I see in a good number of my fighters so this isn't a niche request since I see this common request fairly often when I look around.

I agree though that this staple isn't a big priority right now and can be wait for indefinitely.

Reactions: PaperBag_Sniper
I hope I do not cause trouble with my request,I know you are filled with the development of Eliza and I don't want to delay you.

When I'm in my hour of rest when I'm on the office, sometimes I want to only a match or two whit my conditions, I like spending time with my wife and daughter when I return to my home, I have not so much time to play but sometimes I wanted open my laptop play a quick game, enjoy this wonderful game you have done.

Player vs cpu mode I've seen in all fighting games, if you do not know, I will try to explain if you do not mind... :)

Vs CPU is identicall to "LOCAL ONLY" whit the diference is a sigle player mode, instead the player fight against other human, you play fight the CPU, the player choose the chracters for the Cpu, when the match ends the player can decide if he wants fight again, change character (for both), return to menu or exit the game. that's all. I hope this mode is incorporated in a future, will make the game perfect for me, and I could give greater use to it.

Greetings and congratulations for creating this masterpiece

I think you can do this in the training room?
Maybe?

Edit:
NVM, I forgot that health restores on training room. >.<
E-Edit:
Apparently you can turn off health regen! Yay?!

Last edited:
I think you can do this in the training room?
Maybe?

thank you very much for the advice, but I've use it and I do not like this forced solution, is very uncomfortable. in my opinion...

Suggestion thread for this request already exists so merging both threads together.

Edit:
NVM, I forgot that health restores on training room. >.<
Health regeneration can be turned off.

@Sharp299
Health: Normal
Meter level: Normal
Death Allowed: Yes
CPU: Nightmare (or whatever level you'd like)
With these set in training options, training mode turns into vs CPU mode with normal match conditions.