• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Supers after Doublesnaps

IsaVulpes

Just Throw
@Mike_Z

If you Super after a Doublesnap, the assist you're comboing instantly becomes invincible, falls on their face (blue bounce), then leaves the screen.
It's not just a "You used up your OTG" thing, it also happens if I eg uncombo the opponent's assist, then restand them, then super as they're standing on the ground.
This only happens if the assist characters was not originally the point, ie if I'm fighting vs Filia/Parasoul/Squigly and doublesnap Filia+Squigly it will happen, but vs Squigly+Filia it won't.
It seems to work with any super.

Not really a big deal (why super during a doublesnap?), but it looks like exceptionally weird behaviour to me

Viddy:
http://www.hitbox.tv/video/140128 starts at roughly :45

E: Uuuh this seems to be the wrong forum. It happens on the retail build, haven't tested on Beta

I guess this is related:
This also happened to me recently with an attempted midscreen assist kill. The point died during full undizzy cerecopter and I wanted to use my meter to (almost) kill the 2nd character that I caught in that combo. As soon as the superflash happened (was pre-final hit copter, i'm bad) the point crumpled and the assist jumped back and left the screen. Both of them were still in their original team positions.

Last edited:
Small update: also happened now midscreen with both characters (the point and the 2nd char of a trio) still intact. Para lvl3 made the assist just fall on her face, get up and leave the screen while fully hitting the point.

Back