• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Swap in super bug??

Spoppyo

Groose for dlc
Reaction score
Steam
Spospops³
Squigly Cerebella Eliza
I was dicking about in training with Ms Fortune and Fukua to test combo's when I used Fifth of Dismember and then swapped in with Fukua's Twice Shy. Since they're both level three's, should this have like...Not worked??

I tested it in arcade and it still worked. So far, I've tested it with Valentine, Filia and Big Band's level three's and it worked every time. It doesn't work for level five's though.

Basically, use anyone's level three and then swap in with another level three it works. I would record it but all I currently have is a crappy computer that crashes if I open more than one program.
and i'm like 40% sure this isn't supposed to be a thing but i'm dumb so maybe it is idk

I tested it on the full game and it didn't appear to work but I'll test again tomorrow just to make sure

sorry for any typo's and bad explanation/terms
it's super late and i'm tired and groggy but for some reason i feel as though i need to post this because whyyyyyy not

Last edited:
I think I know the problem. First off, we are assuming you set the meter level to full (5 bars). One of the things about DHCs in this game is if you DHC into another super which normally requires more than one bar of meter, the amount of meter required is reduced by 1. So for example, doing Furserker Purrage (1 meter) into Double's Catheads (normally 2 meter) would only require 2 meters total instead of 3. In your case, DHCing from Fifth of Dismember (3 bars) into Twice Shy (normally 3, now 2 because of DHC) uses 5 bars of meter.

Hope this helps.

I think I know the problem. First off, we are assuming you set the meter level to full (5 bars). One of the things about DHCs in this game is if you DHC into another super which normally requires more than one bar of meter, the amount of meter required is reduced by 1. So for example, doing Furserker Purrage (1 meter) into Double's Catheads (normally 2 meter) would only require 2 meters total instead of 3. In your case, DHCing from Fifth of Dismember (3 bars) into Twice Shy (normally 3, now 2 because of DHC) uses 5 bars of meter.

Hope this helps.

I thought so!! It dawned upon me only a few minutes after making this thread that I had heard something along those lines, but I wasn't sure. Thanks for clearing it up, I appreciate it!!

and now i'm going to bed before i post more silly stuff without researching ughhhh

Glad to be of assistance.