• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Big Band Take the A Train to Invisibility

WaruiGouki

Dynamite with a Laser Beam
Reaction score
Cerebella Peacock
I only tested this out on the PC version, and I don't know if this happens in the console versions or how long this bug has been in, but apparently if you play as Big Band and perform any variation of "Take the A Train," the enemy character disappears.

The Grab
VLNSb39.jpg

Enemy Big Band disappears...
jWOIhLP.jpg

And he comes back just in time to fly away
yqlAFnC.jpg

While the screenshot just shows Big Band, I tested this on every member of the cast, and with different amounts of characters on teams, and the end result is that the hit character ALWAYS disappears when they are grabbed.

Sidenote: maybe that grab spark is a little off alignment as well?

I believe that the person is supposed to disappear. They are being sucked into the arm where they are getting hit. See how there's a cylinder opening in his arm on the last photo?

That's how it's supposed to work, the enemy goes inside the A-Train user Band's arm.

Oh, in that case, disregard. Maybe I'm imagining things, but I remember at some point the enemy characters were outside. But yeah, if that's how it's supposed to happen, my bad.