• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Taking questions for Ms.Landa and Mr. Smith

DaydreamingSorc

See me in Snake Pass.
Reaction score
Steam
Daydreaming Sorcerer
Eliza Big Band
As it stands I'll be working at a convention next weekend where both Squigly and Albus's Va's will be attending, so much like I did once upon a time, if you guys have any questions you might want me to ask them, post them here and I'll do my best to get some answers. SG questions will probably take precedence, but if it's about another of their works (they both are in other fighting games for example) I'll happily ask it if it's reasonable.

What is their favorite quote from skullgirls?

Will you be able to talk to them both at the same time? It'd be really cool to hear them do some dialogue in-character, if possible!

But really, I'd just be curious to know if they've seen/played the final product, and what their thoughts were of the SG universe in general.

I kinda don't have any questions to ask.
But it would be cool if you could get Squigly's VA to record something for me and @LockjawsSaga ... just saying

Ask Ms.Lamda to say "I love you McRad" in Squigly's voice

Reactions: JinKazama'94
Will you be able to talk to them both at the same time? It'd be really cool to hear them do some dialogue in-character, if possible!

But really, I'd just be curious to know if they've seen/played the final product, and what their thoughts were of the SG universe in general.

Since I'm not there as actual staff (yay working at an artist table), I've got no say as to where I'll catch them. Chances are it'll be at separate panels/events. As for them having played the final product, I'm most likely gonna bring some sort of way to play it there, so it may be an easily fixed problem if they haven't.

Reactions: KaboomKid
So, finally back from things, and I got at least a few answers from Lauren (I had about 2 min with Chris at a signing).

What is their favorite quote from skullgirls?

Lauren seems to really like a certain little dialogue between squiggles and leviathan where she says something and leviathan says you flatter me. She likes how some of their lines makes them sound flirty.

I'd just be curious to know if they've seen/played the final product, and what their thoughts were of the SG universe in general.

Neither of them have unfortunately (they were so busy there would have been no time to get them to try it), however both very much liked recording with Alex and them. Apparently Alex doodles out whoever they're going to be voicing that day (Lauren compares his drawing speed to "magic"). That said she really loves the artstyle of the game as she's into dark settings like that of SG.

Also, she "may" still have a certain Squigly picture someone gave her a while ago displayed proudly in her living room as a reminder of how awesome her fans can be.

So, finally back from things, and I got at least a few answers from Lauren (I had about 2 min with Chris at a signing).

Lauren seems to really like a certain little dialogue between squiggles and leviathan where she says something and leviathan says you flatter me. She likes how some of their lines makes them sound flirty.

Neither of them have unfortunately (they were so busy there would have been no time to get them to try it), however both very much liked recording with Alex and them. Apparently Alex doodles out whoever they're going to be voicing that day (Lauren compares his drawing speed to "magic"). That said she really loves the artstyle of the game as she's into dark settings like that of SG.

Also, she "may" still have a certain Squigly picture someone gave her a while ago displayed proudly in her living room as a reminder of how awesome her fans can be.
And you didn't get the recording?

:(

I couldn't unfortunately. My phone's not cool enough to do so I'm afraid. Don't give up hope though, she does alot of these conventions, so someone else might make that happen yet.

But did you ask her about the Squigly Waifu thing?