• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Team Comp Question.

Donovan Du Bois

Reaction score
Steam
Animejunkey54
So my current team is Squigly, Parasoul, and Valentine. I was wondering if that was a good team comp. I have a lot of damage and Val is great at cleaning up low health opponents so I thought it was alright. It also lets me use a Vocaloid Skin theme with Luka Para, Haku Val, and Rin Squigly.

I was also wondering what the best assist for Squigly would be. I have Para using Napalm Shot H and Val using Savage Bypass H, but I cant find a good fit for Squigly.

Val, Squigly, Para or Val, Para, Squigly.

It really depends on the style of your Squigly and Para. I would say use Val/Squig/Para if you plan on building a lot of meter with Val and using the Sing > SBO stuff to its fullest, which I would recommend. You could also use Val/Para/Squigly if you want to play really aggressively for as long as you can with just assists supporting your offense, but it'll be a bit more fragile/risky imo.

Assists should be Val cMK, Squigly cHP or Drag'n'Bite, Para Napalm Pillar.

• Build meter with Val for Sing > SBO or to start working towards Para's level 3.
  • Shot may be okay for Squigly, but Napalm Pillar is more or less necessary for Val and Squigly will still see a lot of use with it.
  • cHP is nice for lockdown/mixups
  • Drag'n'Bite is nice for lockdown, and should also work well for Val combo extensions for carry/vial purposes.