• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Team Popularity Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
Point: Squigly (Center Stage)
Anchor: Filia (Updo M)

Parasoul Napalm Pillar
Squigly Arpeggio

Painwheel - HP Nail
Cerebella - HP Lock'n Load
Squigly - Center Stage

Someone put in the work to make them usable. I might as well use them. Just jealous you didn't think of it first. :PUN:

Someone put in the work to make them usable. I might as well use them. Just jealous you didn't think of it first. :PUN:
You caught me

Val - Mortuary Drop
Para - Napalm Pillar

Parasoul - Napalm Pillar
Cerebella - Cerecopter

Parasoul (L Napalm Shot)
Filia (H Updo)
Double (M Hornet Bomber)

Valentine(c.MK)
Filia(HP Updo)
Double(MK Butt)

cerebella

so little solos, makes me feel like i'm a casual or an endangered species because of that :|

Peacock - George's day out
Parasoul - Napalm Pillar
Ms. Fortune - Fiber Uppercut(H)

Valentine - Morutary drop
Fillia- Updo (my most used version is heavy but I use other ones too.)
Double- Mk bomber

I just updated the spreadsheet to show more information on where in a team a character is used, in addition to how much she's picked.

I think it makes more sense to list Duos as Point/Anchor than as Point/Middle, as they're much closer to that playstylewise.

Eg Parasoul/Painwheel is a lot closer to Parasoul/Double/Painwheel than to Parasoul/Painwheel/Double.

Instead of Assist1 and Assist2 just call it Assist(Middle) and Assist(Anchor) in the same vein as Assist(Point)
And yeah naming "Second" "Middle" instead also makes more sense then, as a Duo doesn't have a Middle char :P

Filia (Updo H)
Cerebella (that one punch armored thing....H)

You still haven't changed my PS assist from L to H Napalm Shot Q.Q

Also something's off with the Assist Total Display, it shows 39 different assists while the assist count of all "Character Details" parts added together is 51.
For example in the Assist Total Display, you're missing H Napalm Shot altogether.. and uh, 11 others, I guess.

Big Band - Giant Step (H)
Peacock - Boxcar George (M bomb)
Cerebella - Cerecopter

Ms.Fortune Fiber Uppercut (H)
Cerebella Lock 'n Load (H)
Peacock Stuff 'n Puff eh? (or what ever custom move I get when choosing her.)

Am I overlooking it or is there no table for # of solo, duo and trio usage?

You put Filia in the trash?
Yeah. I can't stand her on anchor, don't enjoy the Filia/Cerebella duo, and I'm not a huge fan of how she plays on point either. More importantly, Big Band is fun!

Reactions: mcpeanuts
Parasoul- Napalm pillar
Double- LK Hornet bomber

Status
Not open for further replies.