• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Annie of the Stars Mega Star Cruiser: Giga Dreamy Star Love Redux!!!!!! DREAM COMES TRUE EDITION

Plot twist; Beowulf misread Annie's name when reading the script for a crossover TV event and thus keeps calling her Andy.

HE WAS CALLING ANNIE
NOTHING CAN CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE

I'd STILL hear Annie.

What if you from the future came and told you it REALLY was Andy? Denial can only go so far...

What if Annie herself stepped through a portal, eye blazing with intensity and authority, hair shimmering in emerald glory, hoisting a sack filled with the heads of the unworthy and spoke to you.

"My loyal servant and high priest, DDB, you are sadly mistaken. Beowulf did not say Annie, but rather Andy. Also, a Canadian is transcribing this conversation in the past, give him all your money, and embark on a quest dressed as Sagan. Spread my name and likeness through the land, secure funding for Skullgirls 2 by any means necessary. Any MEANS NECESSARY."

*cough*
----------------
On topic, the two things thing that I've been mostly curious about Annie in terms of aesthetics and design are:

-Her voice and personality (i.e does she sound closer to what Night Phyre's wife did- not so much sounding like a little girl, but a badass orrr does she shift? Starting as a somewhat grumpy girl, but for certain attacks her voice sounds harsher like BB Hood in Darkstalkers)

-Sagan. Does he talk? What's his personality? Is he the silent straightman to the madness that surrounds her? Is he sarcastic? Is he lovable and kind of wacky like Max. I'm not sure if there's ever been much to speculate about this aspect.

With various fanon and fan clips, we've got our own ideas about Annie, but Sagan is really a mystery for me.

Reactions: BallotBoxer
Well, pretty much all parasite with a mouth spoke so far, and Sagan definitely have one...how he sounds however is a complete mystery. As for Annie voice, well i heard Nightphyre wife, and it sounds right with the profile. Someone else probably dub her voice(badly?) when she's in her show all optimistic!

Reactions: Shockdingo
Sagian will most likely sound like sam fronm sam and max or luigi from super mario super show

tumblr_nlx9rms8cd1shx3k9o1_500.png

W E R I S E

Cool how Cerebella hat is playing the role of Sagan!

So, can we consider that Annie is finally here, incarnated in these 3 souls, and go on with our lives?

Ok i'll wait too then.

*Waiting for the day Annie popup, get rid of her own fandom and get back home because hell at her age she's beyond the need of having fan!*

I guess the Cerebella palette is like Annie herself then, it's always been there and it's always been awesome it's just no one seems to notice.

Well i just noticed it now with your screenshot. It's not because the palette is old that it can't still be great!

Last edited:
Well i jus noticed it now with your screenshot. It's not because the palette is old that it can't still be great!

She was Annie all along... Annie was in disguised to fool us all up to this point.

So does that mean Annie has been my favorite character all this time?!
Yup.. Sneaky huh?

So does that mean Annie has been my favorite character all this time?!
LITTLE DID YOU KNOW

EVERYTHING IS ANNIE.

LITTLE DID YOU KNOW

EVERYTHING IS ANNIE.

YOU THOUGHT IT WAS [Insert_character_here] BUT IT WAS ME ANNIE!

Reactions: North888
LITTLE DID YOU KNOW

EVERYTHING IS ANNIE.
EVERYTHING IS ANNIE
EVERYTHING IS ANNIE WHEN YOU'RE PART OF THE ANNIE

Reactions: DDB
Ya know what? What if the only thing that isn't Annie...is Annie herself?

Annie is Sagan.

You're Annie, you've got the legs for it.

I do have the legs for it the only problem is im not missing an eye and I'm not sacrificing my vision for annie

Now sacrificing my eye for another certain character.........nah

That's really grest,but I like all the Skullgirls.