• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Game Gift Thread

slayertera

Colorado Valentine
Reaction score
Steam
Slayertera
PSN
none
XBL
SlayerTera
Valentine Double Unknown
So the idea here is people come in and post either a link to their steam wish list or just list what they would want as a gift. Then if by a miracle of RNG someone will be kind enough to gift a game to someone.

That being said here is mine.

I still don't have Squigly...

:3

Mine, if anyone's interested.

Birthday's on Tuesday; no pressure, though.

Last edited:
do people actually do that and expect nothing in return? i thought wishlist was just for steam to tell me when something I want is on sale?

do people actually do that and expect nothing in return? i thought wishlist was just for steam to tell me when something I want is on sale?

Generally speaking it's strictly meant for good will. I don't think anyone would logically come here absolutely expecting to get something.

Yeah. Sometimes I return the favor. Most of the time, though, it's cuz they're good people.

Reactions: Jutsei

Mine is generally to let me know when something is on sale and to keep track of games I'm looking forward to, though me and some of my friends do occasionally buy each-other gifts during the big sales or for holidays, so they're also good for that.

I'm pretty much the same, yeah.
It's to keep in mind games I want and to know when they go on sale.
Amazon's the same thing.
To keep track, I rarely ever expect people to get me things.

"You wanna buy Videogames and weed"
YES

"winners don't use drugs" Parasoul

Last edited:
The Beta comes along with the original game, like DotA.

I'll consider doing it. I rarely buy games for my friends because of money issues, but it is an enjoyable experience whenever I can do it.

Yeah, pretty much.
Still unsure if I should list my Amazon Wish List.

Oh well, good to know. Getting gifts is a wonderful feeling but I always freak out about it.
I can barely take compliments how do I react to getting a gift out of nowhere

Yeah, pretty much.
Still unsure if I should list my Amazon Wish List.

Oh well, good to know. Getting gifts is a wonderful feeling but I always freak out about it.
I can barely take compliments how do I react to getting a gift out of nowhere
Make the person your god. That's what I do... :0

1337968270479.png

Don't forget to accept the friend request. Steam doesn't allow anonymous acts of kindness lol.

First thing tomorrow, I swear

There's no time limit on this. Don't worry.

Reactions: Jutsei
Ugh, SG or Sonic Racing Transformed. SG OR SONIC TRANSFORMED?!? Uggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh. Sniff

Well, I don't really NEED SG PC since I got it on PS3, but still...

No, I can get a steam card, i'll get SG myself.

You're doing God Morgan Freeman's work, Ktulu.

It was the wind. Woshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Nobody here woshhhhhhhhhhhh.

I only interested in the digital upgrade of Ultra Street Fighter IV so I don't know if that is too much for a free gift :o

Oh no, I just realized that even though Band is still free, I gotta buy PC!Squigly and colors again. D:

Don't you dare get it though, Ktulu. I couldn't possibly ask you or anyone of it!

Last edited:
Mine, if anyone's interested.

Birthday's on Tuesday; no pressure, though.
Do you mind if I bought one of the items?

Here's mine
Also if anyone wants Poker Night at the Inventory just ask I've had this game in my steam inventory forever now.

Here's mine
Also if anyone wants Poker Night at the Inventory just ask I've had this game in my steam inventory forever now.
I will add you and give you one of the games.

I will add you and give you one of the games.
Thanks Skull I'll try to repay you later if you don't mind :^)